Sabsosa Entries Due 25/8/06

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poiter

Reaction score
Just a quick reminder that all entries need to be at one of the pick up points by 25/8/06. GRUMPIES is one of the pick up points, so you can drop off your entries and then pick up some more stuff to keep the beer supply flowing.

Other entry drop off points are listed on the web site along with style guidelines, entry forms ( if you still haven't decided where your beer fits) The presentation is being held at the Holdfast Brew Pub on 17/8/06 at 11.00am this year, so you can pick up your trophy, stick around for a brag session (I mean chat session) and have a few beers, (including Gulf Brewery's Pils and Ale, Holdfast's brews and a host of local and international drops) as well as some lunch. What a way to spend a Sunday!

www.sabsosa.com

You can direct any questions through this forum.

Let the beers clear. Drop thgem off soon, Cheers, poiter.

Yep, Final tastings this w/end to :chug: to determine whats in!
And then off to Brewmaker(Holden Hill) to Drop off the entries

Just a quick reminder that all entries need to be at one of the pick up points by 25/8/06. GRUMPIES is one of the pick up points, so you can drop off your entries and then pick up some more stuff to keep the beer supply flowing.

Other entry drop off points are listed on the web site along with style guidelines, entry forms ( if you still haven't decided where your beer fits) The presentation is being held at the Holdfast Brew Pub on 17/8/06 at 11.00am this year, so you can pick up your trophy, stick around for a brag session (I mean chat session) and have a few beers, (including Gulf Brewery's Pils and Ale, Holdfast's brews and a host of local and international drops) as well as some lunch. What a way to spend a Sunday!

....presenting prizes before the comp?, surely its not rigged?

....presenting prizes before the comp?, surely its not rigged?

Whoops!!!! The presentation date should read 17/9/06. Thanks for picking that up Vlad. At least I didn't make any spelling mistakes.

Only one spelling mistake Peter. It's "Grumpy's".

Just a friendly bump!

Why are you bumping a sabsosa post, stu? Hoping they'll get a lot of robust porters?

I'm putting my entries in at the eleventh hour tomorrow after putting in a little quality control time tonight.

Thanks for the bump Stu. :beer:

For South Aussies and West Aussies then the SABSOSA comp is a great place to test the waters for your Mash Paddle entries.

Get your entries in today: Brewmaker at Holden Hill or Grumpy's at Verdun.

Hope to see lots of entries and also meet some AHB members at the presentations on 17th September at the Holdfast Brew Pub.

Cheers and goodluck!

Tim
SABSOSA Secretary

Why are you bumping a sabsosa post, stu?

It is important to support all the decent comps Kai :D
A lot of effort from a dedicated few make them happen.

Best of luck to all involved in SABSOSA, and the rest of the comps around the country at this hectic time of year :super:

Entries in, four hours later I've made it home again :chug:

Latest posts

Back