Ross's Bar - Finally Finshed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First drawback of having 10 taps is rearing its head - Couple of beers ran dry last night :( - Did a check this morning, & almost every keg is nearly empty!!! :( :(

Gotta buy a 4th fermenter & get some serioius brewing in next week...

Noooooooooo :p

Time to transform into Mash Monster and get some brewing done :D

Ross said:
First drawback of having 10 taps is rearing its head - Couple of beers ran dry last night :( - Did a check this morning, & almost every keg is nearly empty!!! :( :(

Gotta buy a 4th fermenter & get some serioius brewing in next week...
[post="98128"][/post]​

You musty cut out all this serious drinking Ross, it is no good for the liver.

I also have a problem with my keg. (Note singular) I wanted to have a drink at 11.00am as it is 33C outside and I only got a hiss out of my keg. I have to train them to give me a warning. That was problem number one. Problem two is that I made a Budwar Lager a couple of weeks ago and it is tying up my fermentation fridge. It looks like a dry Christmas here...

Cheers
PeterS....

PeterS said:
You musty cut out all this serious drinking Ross, it is no good for the liver.

I also have a problem with my keg. (Note singular) I wanted to have a drink at 11.00am as it is 33C outside and I only got a hiss out of my keg. I have to train them to give me a warning. That was problem number one. Problem two is that I made a Budwar Lager a couple of weeks ago and it is tying up my fermentation fridge. It looks like a dry Christmas here...

Cheers
PeterS....
[post="98138"][/post]​

Pete - I think it might have more to do with a certain group of drinkers that gave it a good workout a fortnight ago ;)

Peter - More kegs & another brew fridge needed - no point resisting it mate, the force is strong & will win in the end... :D

cheers Ross

Boozy the clown said:
Ross how do you rate your bananamber?
[post="98756"][/post]​

Had one of our brew club members over tonight who loved it - reckons it's the best beer I've got on tap - So I guess it depends on whever you like banana or not.
I reckon as fruit beers go, it's pretty good... :chug:

cheers...

Latest posts

Back