Robbo's Keggorator Build

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love finding what can be used as brewing equipment on ebay. Why is it no one else can see the potential for awesome :)

Could you not just kick the 9L out and chuck your gas bottle in it's place? Save on holes etc.

AND....

:icon_offtopic:
What
The

Robocalypse 2012

robbos.png

Love finding what can be used as brewing equipment on ebay. Why is it no one else can see the potential for awesome :)

Could you not just kick the 9L out and chuck your gas bottle in it's place? Save on holes etc.

AND....

What
The

Robocalypse 2012

The Robbo's are the reason for the end of the myan calander!! we are coming! lol

ahhh good point but........ soda water goes in there guess who that is for! its allright there is plenty of room next to the fridge.

almost ordered some from ubrewit, then did a bit a search and could get them cheaper at CHI

AND....

What
The

Robocalypse 2012

Don't worry. It freaked me out as well and I just realized it is about to happen again!

U Brew It wodonga have lots of goodies now
Check out their ebay store...i went in and got the flow control perlicks and shanks today...very nice indeed

Ok so ordered 3 flow control taps and will get another 2 later.
Got them from U Brew It wodonga top bloke! was replying to emails on XMAS day!

so now the taps are on the way I need to pull my finger out and get the gas side up and running.
my first idea is to use a 5 way gas manifold and put a NRV on each output to stop uncarbed kegs taking presure out of the other kegs.

will my NRV idea work?
is using a manifold the way to go or just split off a split ect or is there a 5 way splitter.

My am going to use John guest fitting where I can.

will post pics when i get the taps.

a knock on the door this morning and found these!

IMAG0028.jpg

gave em a whirl on the old fridge

IMAG0029.jpg

wow these taps a great! feel very smooth when opened and closed

Well got my Arse into gear on the week end.

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

next plan is to sell the old keggorator and free up some cash for another two taps!

Great work Robbo! :beerbang:

Could you post a few more pics of your gas line-in and manifold set-up and positioning? I've scored the same fridge as a replacement for my old keg fridge and I'm looking to do pretty much the same ...only 2 taps!

Any tips/advice are appreciated. ;)

late post I know but,
the line in is on the compressor hump just drilled thru

IMAG0117_zpsa71560f8.jpg

IMAG0118_zps80b975f8.jpg

I used a extra shelf to protect the manifold / lines, just used some old tubes to hold it up

Bloody Noice! I'll do something similar with the spare shelves. Thanks for posting the pics ;)

Latest posts

Back