Redoak Organic Pale Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some craft beers in bottles at places like Dan Murphys don't seem to hold up to well, while the six pack of the organic pale I got didn't blow myskirt up they were still ok but it wasn't anything worth mentioning to anyone really and I have pretty well forgotten the beer.
It proberly is performing well in these large supermarket chain bottle shops as I am sure the brewer has heard similiar comments as posted here but sales our out weighing the negative feedback, if that wasn't the case I'd pull it straight away and look at other ideas.

Would like to hear David's comments on this.

I bought a couple of bottles at my local Dan's a month or so ago - it was definitely sour. Barely drinkable and not worth the cost.

Just had a couple of fresh bottles of the Pale Ale. I am quite a fan of the sour taste and was under the impression this was a characteristic of the yeast they are using. It is certainly an unusual beer and would love to know the yeast & hop profile that David is using for this beer.

Back