• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Real Ale Setup: beer engine, cornies, fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean_0

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

For sale I have:

1 x Angram 1/2 pint pull Beer Engine
2 x Corny Kegs
1 x Fisher and Paykel P120 Fridge

More and bigger pictures in the dropbox link below.

We're moving to a smaller place and I need to downsize my brewing gear. First off I'm going to sell my Real Ale setup. I've got an angram 1/2 pint beer engine in good nick. Comes with necessary valves as shown in the pics. I brought this in from the UK at great cost about 4 years ago. It's been really good fun but it doesn't get used that often so I've decided to let it go.

Two corny kegs, holding pressure and in good nick.

The fridge is a fisher and paykel p120, which I've modified by bending down the freezer section so that it fits two corny kegs inside. It will also fit a brewtech brew bucket I've discovered.

I'd like to sell as one lot, so I'll take $400 for it. If there's no interest in the whole lot I will split later.

Pickup from Brunswick East.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bd93px7h0yn6kys/AAA1SyJY7Mxsv6dgiIuUxx_ha?dl=0

beerengine.jpg

cornies.jpg

fridge.jpg

Ill take the lot

Whats the best bet to pick it up?

Cheers

Pm sent to lmccrone.

If he pulls out I'll start splitting - kegs and beer engine to the guys above.

MartinOC said:
If he pulls out, I'll take the job-lot (since it's your first preference).
Sounds good. Will let you know

Looks like my misses has been gotten to, I'm looking at you MartinOC...

I have been prohibited from bringing any more of "your beer crap" into the house

Seems like its going to find a new home though

It's yours if you want it MartinOC, PM me to arrange a time.

Genuflecting serenely at the crowds amid rapturous applause & much panty-throwing, I've just sent a PM.

BTW, Imccrone, I've been keeping a detailed dossier on your movements lately & simply offered them to your Missus in exchange for a bit of heated down-foot-putting.. It's all in the timing.... :ph34r:

I've FINALLY got a beer engine!! WOOHOO!!!! :super:

Now I can hook it up to my Real Ale cask (a proper one :p ) & have the good stuff. Nothing like a jolly-good double pull... B)

Back