Random Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Perhaps some folks are having trouble with the format of the written word? Perhaps if it is summarised and displayed in a different manner...

Random Poll.jpg

manticle said:
What is often forgotten by those who haven't read the lost Socratic Polemics volumes (in particular the section on proto-nihilism) is that the Zarathustrian archetype was, is and always will be, interested in the construct, both physical and metaphysical, of the shoe and its symbol of both progress and fuitlity - a dualism therefore created between the purposeful and the purposeless.

In a strange way, Zarathustra was destined to walk though the market looking for suitable shoes and yet knew they would never reveal themselves, thus revealing within himself a sense of hopelessness which conversely contains a futile hope - the ultimate nihilistic paradox.

Dichotomies are as futile and yet as necessary as the shoe and therefore your real answer can only ever be 'Yeah, nah".

Manticle do you think the search for the shoe was in fact a cry in the dark from someone who was caught in a psycho sexual paradigm? The shoe represents the phallus, the markets are symbolic of the vagina or the vault containing the phallus. If this assertion is in fact correct then Socrates has cleverly disguised the need for finding the phallus amongst the hidden world of the vagina with a construct of futile hope. One may say that for many on this site that very situation presents itself almost daily. Only a NO vote could achieve a paradoxically positive result thus freeing the blogger from the ever present yoke of the shoe / phallus and allowing him to reach enlightenment through brewing and the consumption of strong waters.

Rowy said:
Manticle do you think the search for the shoe was in fact a cry in the dark from someone who was caught in a psycho sexual paradigm? The shoe represents the phallus, the markets are symbolic of the vagina or the vault containing the phallus. If this assertion is in fact correct then Socrates has cleverly disguised the need for finding the phallus amongst the hidden world of the vagina with a construct of futile hope. One may say that for many on this site that very situation presents itself almost daily. Only a NO vote could achieve a paradoxically positive result thus freeing the blogger from the ever present yoke of the shoe / phallus and allowing him to reach enlightenment through brewing and the consumption of strong waters.
Socrates was Greek. He weren't interested in no vagina.

Is it too late to fall on my sword ?
Shit my eyes are bleeding and little part of my soul is destroyed (cognitive dissonance).
Futile dichotomy describes this thread well.
Nev

I dont understand the question?

And since I have read all the posts above all I get out of it is blah blah blah futile dich...blah blah vagina.

Does that about sum it up

I'm sorry for mentioning Lecterfan's name in this thread...

CandymanLecterfan
CandymanLecterfan
CandymanLecterfan

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
Socrates was Greek. He weren't interested in no vagina.
so that double negative means he was interested???

I am so very confused..

Earlier today I felt good because I figured out FWP only to find out I was wrong.

Now "No" is the right answer and possible the reason for existance, Socrates was Greek but he may or my not have had an interest in vaginas, Lecterfan should not be mentioned and shopping for shoes is futile.

Back