Random Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
me thinks you need to broaden your answer choices to include:

**** yeah

hell no.

This would convey a degree of enthusiasm either way for giving you the answers we give, therefore giving you more meaningful feedback.

I would almost certainly answer "**** yeah" if it was a choice.

unless the poll is "do you like cross dressing". Then i might scale it down to a simple 'yes' in that instance.

Neither of the above
All of the above

Edit: that should read "both of the above"

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
I voted 'yes' but I asked my wife and she said 'no' - that's generally how things go in my life.
Usually my wife yells "Yes, YES, YES!!!"

It often makes me wonder with this type of question if the OP really knows his shit or is just wasting my time ??
I also found the question to be quite leading, have you studied politics Kev ??
Nev

Gryphon Brewing said:
It often makes me wonder with this type of question if the OP really knows his shit or is just wasting my time ??
I also found the question to be quite leading, have you studied politics Kev ??
Nev
In which the only possible response isn't "yes" or "no", but "I'll have to consult with my advisors".

Did I go to golf today? YES
DId I get a good score? NO

I just spent 5 mins reading all the comments on this topic without having the foggiest whats been voted on!
Strange things emerge from Queensland and the locals .......maybe this is one of em... so on that account I will vote.....
yes yes yes no!!

SEVENTY PERCENT???

I move to start a new website where all you backward 'yes'-types aren't welcome, and myself and my progressive 'no'-voting brethren can mingle in peace without opression by the yessist majority.

WHO'S WITH ME

I know EXACTLY what I was voting on ! That's why I voted yes , totally unreservedly & unconditonally . I'm proud to be a brewer & part of the unreserved 70% who voted yay instead of nay which lesser mortals may have chosen to do, being inferior of course they would not have seen the error in their mindset causing to make such a drastically incorrect choice. Nay sayers hang your heads & nads in shame!

i stayed awake last night thinking that i may have reacted to quickly and gone the yes vote without thinking of the reprocussions.
upon noticing the 'delete my vote' tab, i have decided to withdraw my yes vote and move over to the dark side..its now no for me..

Latest posts

Back