Raising Money For Cancer Research

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
The following is a PR blurb my management sent out to various organisations. I thought I would post it here just in case any one here would be interested or able to sponsor my walk in support of cancer research and treatments.

The way I look at it is if each person who watched Mercurio's Menu here in Australia donated or sponsored me to the tune of one dollar each then we would have raised almost half a million dollars!! Easy hey and not a lot of money for each person!

Any way if you can help then would would be gratefule and appreciative and if you cant then no stress and probs I will still love ya!

Australian Actor, TV & Film Star Paul Mercurio joins Olivia Newton John in a million steps
in the fight against cancer.
Paul will join Olivias team for The Great Walk to Beijing on Stage 6, the final steps.
Walking a total of 22kms over 2 days, the team will face warm temperatures and steep
mountains as they make their way to The Great Wall entrance to Beijing.
Paul will be in great company with famous faces from Australia and around the world,
including:
Olivia Newton John
Sir Cliff Richard OBE - Indisputably Britains all-time greatest hit-maker!
Monique Wright Sunrise
Rachel Gordon Home & Away
Adam Sutton Cowboy & Author
Kimberley Busteed Miss Universe Australia 2007
Melinda Schneider Country Singer
Murray Bingham Model
Nicky Buckley Model & Presenter
James Reyne Singer / Songwriter
The 21 day trek will commence on April 7, 2008 with the final stage on 28 -29 April. The
funds raised will go straight to the Olivia Newton John Cancer Centre in Melbourne.
To sponsor Paul and to learn more about the Great Walk to Beijing please go to
www.greatwalktobeijing.com. Sponsorship costs as a little as $1.

To sponsor me follow the link below:

https://www.greatwalktobeijing.com/store/wa...l-mercurio.html

Back