Premier League Soccer Tipping -nwtc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spesh

Reaction score
If you like tipping and soccer then check out NAIL WORLD TIPPING CHAMPION - Premier League. Its FREE for the test season. www.nwtc.com.au . Quite a few brewers enter the AFL and S14's which is usually $55.

Best described by a mate Ben - see below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, 11 August 2006 12:26 PM
To: Adam Taylor; Bren Hartnoll; [email protected]; Chris Rogers; David Murray; Frank Houston; Frankie Ferreira; Jamie Graham; Jock McIntyre; Joel Powell; Keith Neubronner; Laura Ryan; Martyn Potter; Neil Martin; Michael Marinovich; Nick Rogers; Rav Kular; Renaud Clausse; Robbie Dunn; Ryan Holdsworth; Sam Collins; Scott Hartman; Shane Roberts; Shannon Ivey; [email protected]; Troy Richards
Cc: speshrules
Subject: NWTC Premier League Tipping - Open Now!

For the first time ever, Nail World Tipping Championship (NWTC) is running an English Premier League tipping competition.

NWTC have successfully ran an AFL and Super 14 tipping comp for many years.

Let me explain how it works and why NWTC is the best tipping comp in the world:

A normal tipping system, you would simply pick a winner for each game, and if you are correct, you get 1 point. I.E. I tip Man United to beat Arsenal and if Man U win, I get 1 point.

NWTC works differently and involves the use of odds from TAB Sportsbet.
If a round of weekend Premier League games has 10 matches, you get 20 points to allocate over the 10 rounds of the competition.

You must allocate 1 point to each game, (Win for Man U, Draw, Win for Arsenal) and cannot put points on more than one result for each game

After 10 points have been placed on each of the games in the round, you have 10 remaining points to place on any game you want.

I.E. I could put 11 points on Man United to beat Arsenal (1 point must be placed on, then 10 extra points). If Man United win, I get 11 x whatever the TAB Sportsbet odds were for the win.

I also get points multiplied by TAB odds for the other correct results in the round I tipped

Example:
Man United (Win 11) (Draw 0) (win 0) Arsenal. Man U win 2-1 and I get 11x $1.75 = 19.25 points

By using the odds factor, there is always significant movement on the leaderboard, as someone who put 8 points on Charlton to beat Liverpool at odds of $3.30 would get 26.4 points in return

Usual entry fee for NWTC is $55 resulting in a prize pool of a few thousand dollars for the eventual winner, however for NWTC Premier League 2006/2007 is FREE for this season. We are hoping to get sponsors on board to provide great prizes throughout the season.

The competition is patented world wide and run here in Western Australia by John Stallwood (inventor and Brewer of Nail Ale), Dave Sears and new addition Ben Fitzpatrick.

It is a very easy game to play, does not require much time and gets you really involved in the games that dont involve your team as you find yourself cheering for Everton to scrap with Chelsea at Goodison after you've put 9 points on them to draw at juicy odds.

Another great innovation is the use of code names to cover up the true identity of the people on top of the league table. Only the bottom percentage of people each week have their true name revealed, adding to the mystery of who's who

We need everyone to sign up and spread the word throughout WA, Australia and the world and make sure everyone knows about NWTC! The more people who play the game, means bigger and better prizes...

www.nwtc.com.au

Click on the "Creat Soccer Tipper" icon on the home page and get started

Don't be fooled, tipping is not just a game for AFL hacks. Get any previous experience of tipping out of your mind, as this is a completely new ball game!

NWTC is not a sprint, but a marathon!

REGISTER NOW!!!

I would rather a oztips one as its free and u can win beer

Wonder if its helpful to have a keen following of soccer of which i dont.

Cheers Big D

I'm still smarting after the FA Cup but love the sandgroper time for EPL, makes for maximum HB sampling hour.

Good luck all,

KIR.

I'm in. Looks like fun. I'm also interested in the AHB Oz tips one if it's going ahead.

Would Love to enter an AHB oztips comp if its a goer.

Will also prob jump in on this one aswell thanks Spesh :D

ill be in a oztips one and go the reds after our great fa cup game time to lnock of chelsea

Jazzman, as much as that FA Cup hurt, I'd love to see them win the premiership over Chelsea. Having said that Gerard in the world cup was extremely disappointing.

Mate thank good for socceroo's, once again the Aussie's proved once they get the hang of something they do it better than the original.

The exception is Cooper's, from your neck of the woods, the most under-rated item ever, in any discipline, bar nothing!

Jazzman, as much as that FA Cup hurt, I'd love to see them win the premiership over Chelsea. Having said that Gerard in the world cup was extremely disappointing.

Mate thank good for socceroo's, once again the Aussie's proved once they get the hang of something they do it better than the original.

The exception is Cooper's, from your neck of the woods, the most under-rated item ever, in any discipline, bar nothing!
Cooper's Sparkling Ale won the beer world cup.
Link

Cheers Josh :)

and rightly so it bloody masterpiece!!!!! and I live in the great State and basically I"m extremely jealous of anyone who has crow eater blood coarsing through their veins!!!

I believe the reds rolled Chelsea 2-1 are we witnessing a changing of the guard?

Ha Ha Ha ive Croweater blood in me but we wont talk too much about the Crows now will we. :(

Cheers
Big D

Of course by Reds I know You all mean Arsenal :p , I really feelthat its our season this Year, keep Your eyes on Cesc Fabregas he is all class :excl: :D

AW :beer:

yes yes we all know arshole aint the real reds watch out for gonzales and the rest of rafas new revolution

I'm loving the start of this season, 3 points needed to avoid the drop.

West Ham 3 - 1
(0 - 1) Charlton
B Zamora 51
B Zamora 65
C Cole 90
D Bent (pen) 14

Bookings:
M Harewood 34
P Konchesky 64
Bookings:
D Traore 22
L Young 45