Queensland Beer Appreciation Night March 10th 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody chooks ain't coming good with the eggs but I'll buy a couple of dozen for brekky.

We will also have the pizza bases, mozzarella cheese and pizza base sauce (if you want to make your own sauce please feel free too do so). Please bring some toppings of your choice so you can make up a pizza for the night.

Munchies and brekky stuff would be much appreciated.

1. Batz - Beers on tap.... (eggs for breakfast)
2.Winkle +1 - Shootin' Saison
3. NickB - Beer. Something good hopefully! (Pizza toppings & Bacon and Hashies for breakfast)
4. AndrewQLD - some bottles from my Belgian buy
5. JoeG - Aussie Lager or Southern Cross CAP
6. QldKev + 1 - keg of Bundy Boy piss
7. Dougsbrew - amarillo ale or irish red.
8. Bruce
9. Gavin

Batz

1. Batz - Beers on tap.... (eggs for breakfast, some yummy nibbles)
3. NickB - Rainy Day Bitter and/or Citra APA (Pizza toppings & Bacon and Hashies for breakfast, chips/nibbles)
8. Bruce
9. Gavin

Hopefully all the wetness has stopped and all cysterns are go for Saturday :icon_cheers: .
I'm going to prep by having lunch at the Bel tomorrow, hmmm steaky.
Best taste test the keg tomorrow as well. (unless that happens tonight ;) )

3. NickB - Rainy Day Bitter and/or Citra APA (Pizza toppings & Bacon and Hashies for breakfast, chips/nibbles)
6. QldKev- Cheese & salami & pickle platter (ok a dump of crap on a big plate), potato chips to soak up grog, and crap to throw on pizza
8. Bruce
9. Gavin

2.Winkle +1 - UXB keg, Raison toast for breaky, pizza stuff, stinky cheese and rice crackers.
6. QldKev- Cheese & salami & pickle platter (ok a dump of crap on a big plate), potato chips to soak up grog, and crap to throw on pizza
8. Bruce
9. Gavin

8. Bruce
9. Gavin

I will have C02 that anyone can use to give your keg a spurt, sorry no spare taps.

There's an interesting place in Pomona if anyone wants to stop for lunch, it's just back from the pub and called The Rock & Roll Caf or something similar. It sort of like the old Happy Days thing, but with BYO. Just normal fast food, burgers, fish & chips, and a few more substantial meals.

batz

Will see about lunch... have to call in to see Tidal Pete on the way up to collect some stainless tube....

Bridge crew has been busy in the Kin Kin area this week all bridges are safe for use but I can organise to have them shut again if you want on Sunday

2.Winkle +1 - UXB keg, Raison toast for breaky, pizza stuff, stinky cheese and rice crackers.
8. Bruce Probably mixed bottles of my drinking collection Bikkies dip Chips Sausages for brekkie
9. Gavin

1. Batz - Beers on tap.... (eggs for breakfast)
8. Bruce Probably mixed bottles of my drinking collection Bikkies dip Chips Sausages for brekkie
9. Gavin - Westmalle Tripel clone keg and Pizza toppings.

2.Winkle +1 - UXB keg (plastic glass 4 Nick), Raison toast for breaky, pizza stuff, stinky cheese and rice crackers.

Edit: Nick -red plasticy spoon and ice sheets belong to you as well?, the Slip and Slide Cafe sounds ok

Spoon...not sure...Ice sheet very well maybe! Bring 'em if you remember and I'll check!

Cheers

Will see about lunch... have to call in to see Tidal Pete on the way up to collect some stainless tube....

Tell him G'day from me, sorry he can't make it, he's always been and is welcome here.

Batz

Need a lift Dan?

Yeah alright, I'm coming.

Thanks Nick, you got room for me, a swag, a 9L keg and 2 dozen spent-grain fed free range eggs?

(Batz dont worry about the eggs)

2.Winkle +1 - UXB keg (plastic glass 4 Nick), Raison toast for breaky, pizza stuff, stinky cheese and rice crackers.
4. AndrewQLD - some bottles from my Belgian buy, home made snags for breaky and my bitch Qldkev :wub:
5. JoeG - Aussie Ale, pizza stuff and bacon(?)
10. King Brown Brewing - 9L keg and 2 dozen eggs

NickB - I can bring some bacon for brekkie if you just want to bring the hash browns?

Should be a great night gents - looking forward to it already.

:beer:

OK joe, sounds good. :)

Looking forward to it. Will just need to remember my sleeping gear!

Would people prefer a key of Bitter or Citra APA from me?

3. NickB - Rainy Day Bitter and/or Citra APA (Pizza toppings (salami and chorizo with onion relish) Hashies for breakfast, chips/nibbles)

OK joe, sounds good. :)

Looking forward to it. Will just need to remember my sleeping gear!

Would people prefer a key of Bitter or Citra APA from me?

3. NickB - Rainy Day Bitter and/or Citra APA (Pizza toppings (salami and chorizo with onion relish) Hashies for breakfast, chips/nibbles)
:)

Back