Queensland Beer Appreciation Night March 10th 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take the double bed though, Batz....

:ph34r:

Can also keep Julie company if that means a bed.... ;) :ph34r:

You'll probably get to be Banjo's bitch :p

Hey, but I'll get the bed. Beats the back of the car, or waking up with a snake near your face..... :ph34r:

So, same Bat time for this Batz?

Hey, but I'll get the bed. Beats the back of the car, or waking up with a snake near your face..... :ph34r:

You can have a bed in the van Nick, as can Andrew, just bring a sheet and pillow.

Time? What time do we normally start? 3-4pm?

Ok Julie has said that we will supply pizza base, mozzarella, and pizza sauce (otherwise we'll be swimming in it) you guys just bring your special toppings You've all been here before so and I'm sure you can recommend our self service.

Only a week and a bit away now :beer:

Batz

Sounds good Jeff!

Will bring something fun for the pizza. We all like hundreds and thousands don't we?

:ph34r:

OK, definitely some Onion Relish, maybe some good meat, will decide this week depending on what's in the dumpster out the back of the local Woolies.

I'll bring a good selection of cheese, pickled onions, cured meats ect and smoked fish, what else do we need for breaky Batz?

Chorizo, hot salami, chilli, garlic and bocconcini for my topping effort.
Veggies and some sort of fishy stuff for her.

Bread and juice for breaky?

3/4pm? we may have to do a pit-stop at Pomona and Kin Kin Pubs.

Late lunch at the Kin Kin Pub Perry? 1:30-2:00 or so?

(If they don't serve that late.... Early beers at the Kin Kin Pub!)

3/4pm? we may have to do a pit-stop at Pomona and Kin Kin Pubs.

We can make it earlier or the Kin Kin pub would welcome you all.

Batz

I'm happy with earlier (although probably not so much next morning) or head to the pub for lunch! Either way, as long as there's not copious amounts of water on the roadway, I'm happy!

I'll check-out lunch options at the pub tomorrow.

batz

I will see if the wife is working on sat I might be good to come if there is room for a battered sav.

sav

I will see if the wife is working on sat I might be good to come if there is room for a battered sav.

sav

It wouldn't be the same without one.

batz

Ok, so I can bring a heap of home made italian pork ,fennel and chillie sausages for breaky in the morning if nothing else has been organised, promise I won't kill you all with the chillie.

I'll get the swap music ready.

group_hoedown_md_clr.gif

Latest posts

Back