Queensland Beer Appreciation Night March 10th 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening Mr Batz

In relation to the March activities now to be known as the "Queensland Beer Appreciation Night", I seek clarification of the dress code for the night. Under the regulations for this updated festive activity should one be seen wearing clothes at all times?

Kind Regards

QldKev

Fitting attire is expected from the waist up until later in the festivities when dress standards maybe relaxed somewhat.

I'm ironing my sarong :icon_cheers:

I've sent the Mankini off for dry-cleaning. Hope it still fits you Batz! Still had the stains from the last event....

:icon_vomit:

Fitting attire is expected from the waist up until later in the festivities when dress standards maybe relaxed somewhat.
A good thing too.
The locals got a bit much down at the creek last time.

View attachment 52089

:p

Bah, looks like i won't be attending this one. Looks like I won't get to play with batz' new taps either. I'm booked in to drive a supercar around Qld raceway on the sameday. Unless of course the drive is rained out.

Cheers

Bah, looks like i won't be attending this one. Looks like I won't get to play with batz' new taps either. I'm booked in to drive a supercar around Qld raceway on the sameday. Unless of course the drive is rained out.

Cheers

That's twice in a week :unsure:

1. Batz - Beers on tap....
2.Winkle +1 - some sort of Riwaka CAP
3. NickB - probably a German Pils
4. AndrewQLD +1 (penciled in)
5. JoeG - Aussie Lager or Southern Cross CAP
6. QldKev + 1 - keg of Bundy Boy piss
7. Goldy (tentative place)

i was/am keen as mustard but cant make it. Also havent brewed at all this year, new brewery build, and got nothing lagery.

Have fun!

Sim

Nothing lagery? Sounds like a common occurrence, bit of a problem with lagers here as well.

Batz_Goblin_batz.jpg

That's Winkle and StillScottish sitting at the table.

Batz

We are going to do a barby for dinner, we have that under control..sort of. :huh:

If you guys want to bring something along for brekky or nibblies that'll be good. I'll see a lot of you before this event anyway ;)

Batz

We are going to do a barby for dinner, we have that under control..sort of. :huh:

If you guys want to bring something along for brekky or nibblies that'll be good. I'll see a lot of you before this event anyway ;)

Batz

Rollmops???
:ph34r:

Rollmops???
:ph34r:

It took me a couple of days to get over watching Incider eat those things for brekky :icon_vomit:

It took me a couple of days to get over watching Incider eat those things for brekky :icon_vomit:
That reminded me of penguins feeding their chicks :blink:

OK looks a small and cosy do, there's couple of others that are waiting on a few things to see if they can make it as well.

All the couples have a bed, someone will be in the caravan that's now an extra room on the back lawn.
We will work out sometime to eat for the night, no idea what but there'll be beer to wash it down. I just hope we don't get flooded out this time. :ph34r:

Batz

2.Winkle +1 - Shootin' Saison

Oops, time got away on me. I'll bring a keg of 4.8% basic saison. The CAP is still in the bag, so to speak :rolleyes: .

2.Winkle +1 - Shootin' Saison
3. NickB - Beer. Something good hopefully!

Yep, no time to brew another lager, so will bring something else - probably a dark ale or an APA.

Cheers

Back