Queensland Beer Appreciation Night March 10th 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The very nice council are repairing the road for you guys today.
Tell them to get cracking, I don't want my front wheel drive city car getting dirty(er).

horse-drawn-car1.jpg

:D

OK, so time to do some QC on both kegs....

What could possibly go wrong???

:p

Have a good one fellas. I'll be floggin a supercar at Qld raceway.

Cheers

Geez brad, man up and do something a little less girly for once...

:ph34r:

I believe this is the one they have set aside for you Brad.
index.jpg

Hope you have a great day too.

Andrew

I thought it was
View attachment 52903

Edit: good news Batz, I found a bottle of the newest Mad Brewers beer for you B)

Spewing I can't make it to this one, seems to get better and better with every post...

Spewing I can't make it to this one, seems to get better and better with every post...

There's a few namby pamby, nancy girl, tea cosy, la la boys, incider type lagers on tap as well Florian. :party:

batz

1. Batz - Beers on tap.... (OJ and coffee for breakfast, some yummy nibbles)
2.Winkle +1 - UXB keg (plastic glass 4 Nick), Raison toast for breaky, pizza stuff, stinky cheese and rice crackers.
3. NickB - Rainy Day Bitter and/or Citra APA (Pizza toppings & Bacon and Hashies for breakfast, chips/nibbles)
4. AndrewQLD - some bottles from my Belgian buy, home made snags for breaky and my bitch Qldkev
5. JoeG - Aussie Ale, pizza stuff and bacon(?)
6. QldKev- Cheese & salami & pickle platter (ok a dump of crap on a big plate), potato chips to soak up grog, and crap to throw on pizza
7. Dougsbrew - amarillo ale or irish red.
8. Bruce Probably mixed bottles of my drinking collection Bikkies dip Chips Sausages for brekkie
9. Gavin - Westmalle Tripel clone keg and Pizza toppings.
10. King Brown Brewing - 9L keg and 2 dozen eggs

OK so I don't need to buy eggs, I'll get some bread and a jar of coffee and some OJ for brekky. Julie is making some yummy stuff.

home made snags for breaky and my bitch Qldkev

That's going to upset Banjo, I told him Kev was his for the night. Seemed to like him last time. ;)

That's going to upset Banjo, I told him Kev was his for the night. Seemed to like him last time. ;)
Ah thats why Kev was rambling on about taking a jar of honey for his banjo :huh:

home made snags for breaky and my bitch Qldkev

That's it Andrew... I'm taking the commodore, hope you're bringing spare undies for the trip

Banjo has to move over for the chickens to sleep :wub:

027_eating_pizza.png

Chicken_Shit_Chicken_Salad.jpg

garfield_crazy_wallpapers_1280_960.jpg

hillbilly21.jpg

Ok I think were ready for ya !

1. Batz - Beers on tap.... (OJ and coffee for breakfast, some yummy nibbles)
2.Winkle +1 - UXB keg (plastic glass 4 Nick), Raison toast for breaky, pizza stuff, stinky cheese and rice crackers.
3. NickB - Rainy Day Bitter and/or Citra APA (Pizza toppings & Bacon and Hashies for breakfast, chips/nibbles)
4. AndrewQLD - some bottles from my Belgian buy, home made snags for breaky and my bitch Qldkev
5. JoeG - Aussie Ale, pizza stuff and bacon(?)
6. QldKev- Cheese & salami & pickle platter (ok a dump of crap on a big plate), potato chips to soak up grog, and crap to throw on pizza
7. Dougsbrew - amarillo ale or irish red(both). anchovies.
8. Bruce Probably mixed bottles of my drinking collection Bikkies dip Chips Sausages for brekkie
9. Gavin - Westmalle Tripel clone keg and Pizza toppings.
10. King Brown Brewing - 9L keg and 2 dozen eggs

everyone cool with anchovies on their pizzas?

******* love em.....

Not that anyone will taste anything after having one of my smoked chilli RyePA's......

I may have to modify it for next time...

Might leave yours for the end of the evening then Dan.... :ph34r:

I'm pleased its not a Sea-eagle tap, those bloody things foul thier own nests.

(there you go Pete.

A Cow tap to replace a Bronco tap maybe? ------------- Cows 28 -- Broncs 26. Matt Bowen the master in this game. :super: Watch out Billy! Whatever! :lol:

Watch out all you southern blowins. :super: :lol:

TP

Woo! Nearly time!

Better go and do some boring, tedious stuff before I leave.....

:)

Back