Qld Xmas 2013 Case Swap (Toowoomba) 14th Dec.

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great day/night guys, will be with you in spirit (well beer).

As mentioned before, anyone that isn't going who's around this evening, we are having our staff Christmas Party at the German Club - Come have a beer on us.

Cheers Ross

Liam_snorkel said:
So, who likes chilli?
Love a bit of chilli... Unfortunately once my taste buds restored themselves after giving up smoking 5 yrs ago I now can't tolerate it quite as hot.
SWMBO can eat hotter than me.
Still like hot chilli of all sorts but I used to keep up with a chef mate of mine who now grows habenero's.. Not any more..

Have a good one fellas. It'll be a blast, someone should keep an eye on that party animal Ralph and make sure he keeps his pants on :p .

Xi'

I'd love to be there but j just had my work Xmas party at the races and now on our way to.the German club. Have a good one guys

Awesome caseswap Ben. Whoever brought that nagelspielen game was an absolute champ. Oh, the food and beer was good too.

What a great night with a bunch of top blokes. I got some cracking photos, will put them up this arvo when I get home.

Liam_snorkel said:
What a great night with a bunch of top blokes. I got some cracking photos, will put them up this arvo when I get home.
even the seedy ones of bevan doing a strip tease lol :huh: was a great night guys thanks to everyone who came. whos idea was it to drink whisky and 3am?

Thanks to Ben and Mrs Ben for the outstanding hospitality, food, and venue.

Some great beers and food on the day.

Great to catch up with those I know, and to meet some new brewers too.

Even TidalPete kept it clean on the drive home with no stinky farts to be heard or smelt.

Looking forward to trying the swap beers soon!

Cheers!

Hear hear NickB, many thanks indeed to our excellent hosts and to everyone who attended, was a fine swap with some great beers, many new faces, plus fine tucker and a terrific venue- big ups to the TooSOBAites for putting on a fabulous event. :beerbang:

Huge thanks to Ralph and Mrs Ralph for the bed... Much nicer than the car!!

thanks for the hospitality of ben and the toowoomba crew for putting on a great night,,
i made a quite get away to my nice comfy bed in my van,,was feeling pretty tired and a little pissy but wock up nice and fine this morning for the drive home,,
favourite beer for me was bens rye IPA and liam ginger butt stinger,
thanks kegs

Im glad everyone had a great time i think all the beers were great the ringstinger ginger beer through the randal with chilli lemongrass kaffiar lime and lemon myrtle was great. so was TidalPetes beer

What a great night. Thanks again Mr and Mrs Ben.

My body is returning to normality now. The 2:30am double IPA, IPA and Whiskey was a poor but delicious decision.

The chilli ginger beer with fresh chilli randal was amazing. There were so many good beers that were drunk. I expect to see some more comp credits to the Toowoomba boys in the future, that's for sure.

Big thanks to Ben & Mrs Ben for their hospitality & a top time with lots of good tucker & great company.
Also to Nick for the lift from his place & back & to Ralph & Mrs Ralph for the bed.

A very, very enjoyable arvo & night. :super:

Latest posts

Back