Qld Xmas 2013 Case Swap (Toowoomba) 14th Dec.

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll still be coming but jury is currently out on my swap beer.>_>

i count an even carton of 15 if Earle and lukiferj are out..
Correct me if im wrong..

It's sad if Earle is out I tasted his roggerbier last time he brewed it. I want more damn you damn you to sobriety.

It's sad if Earle is out I tasted his roggerbier last time he brewed it. I want more damn you damn you to sobriety.

I'll bring one up to the shop tomorrow lunch for your opinion.

Liam_snorkel said:
So many people dropping out.. how am I going to get rid of all this beer I don't like?
It's gunna he a sad swap I hope we at least get a few people there for it.

While it's really bad to drop out of the swap it's criminal not to show your face for us to heckle you about it.

Come on gents, get excited!

i count an even carton of 15 if Earle and lukiferj are out..
Correct me if im wrong..

I'm still in for swapping so I think that makes it 16.

i am giving up a xmas party to come,both have beer,it was a hard to decide which to go to,
are you going to send us the address soon,
and how much do we need for dinner(bit easier to have the right cash than every one standing there with 50"s)
see everyone at 2pm or as soon as i can drag my hung over butt up the range from drinking the night before at the goldclub,

Kegs, just send BenKen25 a PM and he'll give you his address. Cost for the food is $10

See you on Saturday arvo!

Cheers - Snow

Good to see your coming kegs.

I will have 2 free taps on the magic box for the day to whoever puts there hands up first.
Let me know if you want it and what fittings you require.

Well.. I am.. with a great beer list to try.. be there or be square.. or in your own happy place. :blink:

16 swappers leaves me with a few bottles of pumpkin ale so im not complaining :D i might be too excited :ph34r:

We haven't heard from Robv or TheCarbinator in a while - anyone know if they are still in?

lukiferj - are you out of the swap?

I hope everyone is still keen as mustard cause it's going to get real, very quick! I might have to bring a few spare glasses.

I'll have a keg of Dunkelweizen in the portable rubbish bin ;)

Swap beer bottled, pretty keen for the weekend!

Have you got space for a keg still Ben? Or should I bring my keg bin?

Back