• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

QLD: Heat Exchanger (Industrial) CB26-50H

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adryargument

Reaction score
Alfa Laval CB26-50H Heat Exchanger.
Pretty good nick, just needs a clean out etc.

As per spec it is rated for use with drinking water: http://www.artisantg.com/info/alpha_laval_heat_exchangers_datasheet.pdf

129 X 112 X 311mm / 8.6 KG

50 plates.

Channels look like they are around ~2mm. So it will not clog as easy, but slightly minimises cooling potential.
Keep in mind its massive, which will make up for any cooling performance lost in my opinion.

Uses inch fittings.

Any interest?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390622900.786457.jpg

Picture with keyboard for sense of size:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390622915.222029.jpg

Hi Adryargument,

I'm keen for details of how much you are after. Also where abouts you are? (Sorry, on my mobile so cant see)

Cheers,
Richard

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

5150 said:
I'm keen for details of how much you are after. Also where abouts you are? (Sorry, on my mobile so cant see)

Checked on ebay as its a great source of RRP's and you can grab one new for $400... How's $150 sound? Heh.
End of the day its stainless steel braised with copper. Theres a few light dings on the outside fins but overall looks bloody solid and well kept - the slight oranging you can see above in the inlet/outlets brushes off with your finger.

I'm in Windsor QLD. However i may be able to get it hand delivered to narrabeen in a few weeks if your keen :)

Hey nev, no idea on the previous contents - does not look like it has been running any petrol / harsh chemicals as there doesn't seem to be much corrosion/damage or smells etc

Back