Qld Brewers Get Togethers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about Beer Hunters

I've all ready got the stubbie holder for that one.... Virgin Blue merchandise sell a" Beer Hunter" Holder .. I was lucky enough to talk a hostie out of one by showing her my AHB one and saying I was traveling to a brewers meeting ( Was actualy comming home ) :beerbang:

:beer:

I haven't been to a a get together for ages... I think J Griffins was the last.... but I do have some "ex Batz" gear - so can I sign up too :D

M

Suggestions:

Spakwarriors (em i nambawan tru tok!)

The Great Fermenters

E.A.G.E.R: Extract, All Grain and Everything Reinheitsgebot (making up acronyms can mean some generalisations)

S.M.B. Secret Mens Brewing (we'll need a secret handshake as proof of membership)

Batz's Heroes

Dubbel Trubbel

Mashers & Spargers Union

K.E.G.S: Kit, Extract & Grain Society

The Brewtherhood

Whew.

Suggestions:

Spakwarriors (em i nambawan tru tok!)

The Great Fermenters

E.A.G.E.R: Extract, All Grain and Everything Reinheitsgebot (making up acronyms can mean some generalisations)

S.M.B. Secret Mens Brewing (we'll need a secret handshake as proof of membership)

Batz's Heroes

Dubbel Trubbel

Mashers & Spargers Union

K.E.G.S: Kit, Extract & Grain Society

The Brewtherhood

Whew.

The Brewtherhood - Like that!

Yep that's a good one ! :beerbang:

Batz

Jeez, have trouble getting my teeth round that, never was that good with my th's - lol
How about just "The Brewerhood" or the "Qld Brewerhood" - bit easier on the tongue.

Either way or whatever I'm in... :party:

cheers Ross

Jeez, have trouble getting my teeth round that, never was that good with my th's - lol
How about just "The Brewerhood" or the "Qld Brewerhood" - bit easier on the tongue.

Either way or whatever I'm in... :party:

cheers Ross

Whatever Ill have some of it. I like Qld Brewerhood.
Cheers Altstart

I'm in!

I like "Brewerhood"

- Snow

ps - happy new year!

Brewerhood is much easier to get around.

Logo suggestions anyone?

brewerhood.jpg

Background, style content, images etc...

Don't want to put Franko out of a job though! :blink:

Have to have a map of QLD incorporated there somewhere..
brewerhood sounds good!
I'll be in to if you guys will have me.. mightn't be able to make it to all piss up... er... meetings....

OK Brewerhood it is :D

Hell logo's already too ! T-shirts? Glasses? :lol:

Batz

One more hack at it... (it's a slow day here after NYE)... will try to and a QLD map - top idea Fixa... I'll have crack at it after a quick swim... QLD can be under the Brewerhood text...

Any suggestions for the other text will be acted upon immediately ( after the swim )

BrewRound.jpg

One more hack at it... (it's a slow day here after NYE)... will try to and a QLD map - top idea Fixa... I'll have crack at it after a quick swim... QLD can be under the Brewerhood text...

Any suggestions for the other text will be acted upon immediately ( after the swim )

BrewRound.jpg

Get rid of the rectangular outline & make it oval.
Put as much maroon & white into the text as possible. :beerbang:
Maybe a more jazzy font for "Brewerhood".

You guys check to see if you recieved an email

Batz

Sounds good. I haven't had the chance to meet many of the QLD AHB'ers.

Am totally in awe of the InCider logo and agree with Pete that some Maroon and Gold should be incorporated, like the banner style. When can I have a T shirt. Gotta go, back to the FNYDPO. Cheers

Back