QLD Beer Week 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bconnery said:
Just as a general rule or because you are going?
If the former, save it for the case swaps :) if the latter then I'll see you there...
I'm always keen to meet new people brewers or not.
Hopefully we cross paths

Anyone keen to head over to the Brisbane Brewhouse to watch State of Origin tonight? With the QLD tap takeover, they have an amazing selection of brews on tap....

Cheers - Snow.

I was planning on having lunch at the clarence corner sorry I mean brewhouse on saturday regardless, so I've booked in for the lunch & beers. Not a bad deal for 40 quid.

Snow said:
Anyone keen to head over to the Brisbane Brewhouse to watch State of Origin tonight? With the QLD tap takeover, they have an amazing selection of brews on tap....

Cheers - Snow.
Snow, did they still have the Bacchus White Choc Rasberry Pilz still on when you were there?

pressure_tested said:
I'm always keen to meet new people brewers or not.
Hopefully we cross paths
Well I'll be the tall guy in a brown hat so unless there's more than one I'll be easy to spot :)

Chunkious said:
Snow, did they still have the Bacchus White Choc Rasberry Pilz still on when you were there?
Its on at Archive on Saturday - if you canna find it elsewhere.

What's everyone doing tonight? By the look of it, I'm starting to think I should have gone out last night instead...

Chunkious said:
It was still on yesterday (as was SCB's Rye ESB )

I got the last pot out of the SCB rye ESB keg yesterday. A sad but proud moment.

:icon_offtopic: Ah yes, I remember that - I'd like to see it on tap there regularly.
We'll have to do the Brewhouse Saturday steak lunch regularly again.

I'm up for that, it's pretty much my local. Occasionally on Saturday afternoons a bunch of gypsies gather there and play medieval sounding folk music which is a nice touch.

I had heard the grumblings about venues not wanting to fork out money to the organiser.

I don't blame them really. Most of these venues already have an attentive and loyal following and can therefore do their own marketing far more effectively.

It would have been nice to see one website that listed all events though.

Latest posts

Back