Punkin Ale Clone

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for an update Truman. How did your brew go?

^ That.

It is time for the pumpkin ale threads to become active again for a few weeks!!!! Anyone else got the 'grail' of pumpkin ale ideas? I'm keen on using it as a highlight rather than the primary ingredient. I loved ShaneR's in last year's Melb swap but I remember him saying to leave the pulp out of the equation???

Time for an update Truman. How did your brew go?

I missed this one.....

It didn't go at all, I put it on the back burner to try a few other recipes instead. but now that Im using a herms I would like to give this a try.

So as Lecterfan said, anyone got the grail of Punkin ale recipes?

Hey Truman, the Sam Calagione Extreme Brewing Book you gave me as a PDF has a recipe for a Punkin Porter, Extract,

but certainly you could combine the Hops additions and Spice additions from this to a porter Ag recipe and go from there.

Or just brew the extract batch.

No sure its "the" Punkin Ale they brew but its certinaly a recipe on with pumpkin coming form the brewer himself.

Hey Truman, the Sam Calagione Extreme Brewing Book you gave me as a PDF has a recipe for a Punkin Porter, Extract,

but certainly you could combine the Hops additions and Spice additions from this to a porter Ag recipe and go from there.

Or just brew the extract batch.

No sure its "the" Punkin Ale they brew but its certinaly a recipe on with pumpkin coming form the brewer himself.

I thought you actually gave that to me..lol. Yeh I did have a quick look at that one. Might incorporate some of that into my recipe.

I finally go to watch epsiode 6, Qldkev sent it to me.

What is the punkin porter extract recipe from the PDF book?

Wouldn't mind having a go at a punkin ale in the not too distant future, and just change it up for an AG brew

Sponge

What is the punkin porter extract recipe from the PDF book?

Wouldn't mind having a go at a punkin ale in the not too distant future, and just change it up for an AG brew

Sponge

Pm me your email addy and I will send it to you tonight when I get home from work.

Latest posts

Back