• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Possibly Selling My Ag Setup :(

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww shit...... thats no good.

Mate, i really hope you pull through your troubles and you and your family are OK.

good luck with it!

cheers

Do you still want to sell it all together? or would you consider splitting it up?

I'd much prefer sell it all together, but just out of interest which bit/s are you interested in?

PZ.

Geez FB, sad news mate.

I hate to hear stories like this - never mind the brewing...if you're in financial strain it's a bloody great weight on your shoulders, not a place any of us want to be.

If you're interested in making money, then getting clever on eBay is probably better than flogging to fellow AHBers. If you haven't already gotten rid of your kit, flog it on eBay to some random nuffer who doesn't know a HLT from GST. In your listing, take plenty of photos and come across as friendly and helpful... Do you have anything else to sell?

Mate, best of luck. I hope you get it all under control.

Know anyone that needs a custom modified scratch DJ mixer? I've got heaps of them but didn't think it was worth advertising on here! :lol:

They're going for $200 plus on evilbay...! More than the AG set up will fetch I'd say!

They're going for $200 plus on evilbay...! More than the AG set up will fetch I'd say!

What do you think I should ask for the gear then? I would have thought $200-250 would have been quite reasonable...maybe I'm just mad? :huh:

PZ.

My wife and i had TWINS! thats the equivelant of 4 times more work than one at a time....... it was bloody hard. There was no break for either of us.... they both woke up hungry toghther so we couldnt take it in turns to sleep. I would work all day, get 2 hrs sleep and get called to work to fix something, get home at 3 am, turn on the tv, get the babbies and feed them and fall asleep on the lounge watching the live nascar races on ESPN. The wife would wake me up when the sun came up with 2 sleeping kids on the lounge with me and i would go back to work again. It was a tough time.

Then just as they turned 2 and were starting to be easier to get along with...... another time waster came along. So that was 3 under 3!!!!!!!!

I worked full time..... was on call for work for after hrs breakdown and still managed to do a batch when i needed. The kids were my driving force to go the kegs so i didnt have to bottle, cause i just didnt have time.

I also have twins although mine are school age now. When they were 2 we had another bub, and that was hard. Anyway, brewed right through it, you just have to work smarter.

I could not imagine triplets or quads though :eek:

If only i lived in Canberra, i would take it in a flash. :(

Blake, thats a shame man........so you're selling this lot:

50L SS Kettle with ball valve, barbed hose fitting & lid,
2300W HotCo Immersion element,
Insulated pail-type Mash tun with SS false bottom,
MashMaster SS bi-metal thermometer,
5x Cleaned & sanitised food grade no-chilling cubes,
Various lengths of silicon hose,
Hop Sock,
Big pot for use as HLT (element or stove-top use) (20-30L?),
A couple of smaller pots (10-15L?) for "just-in-case" extra sparge water heating.

for $200?

Want me to advertise it on the Canberra Brewers website?

Cheers
Steve

Steve/F.L.B:
The club is very good starting point. Always new members getting into AG.
We are still trying to piece back together the club AG kit which we loan out, so it may fit in there as well.

Back