Positive Health Benefits Of Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubbie

Reaction score
Threads on beer and health keep cropping up every now and then and in half of them I usually mention a paper I wrote about the health benefits. There was a thread just the other day that if I recall was about cardiovascular disease.

Anyway I dragged out the external hard drive last night and finally grabbed the paper I wrote. It is essentially a review of peer reviewed scientific journal articles. If you are interested have a look at the attachment. It is a good 5 years old now from when I decided to do some external uni studies when contemplating a career change (to OHS&E).

Enjoy (or not)

View attachment ENV351_Assignment1_30499411.doc

Sorry I just realised that this is posted in Gear and Equipment. Can it be moved?

Threads on beer and health keep cropping up every now and then and in half of them I usually mention a paper I wrote about the health benefits. There was a thread just the other day that if I recall was about cardiovascular disease.

Anyway I dragged out the external hard drive last night and finally grabbed the paper I wrote. It is essentially a review of peer reviewed scientific journal articles. If you are interested have a look at the attachment. It is a good 5 years old now from when I decided to do some external uni studies when contemplating a career change (to OHS&E).

Enjoy (or not)

Ahh, I see, 'begin with the end in mind' : "This paper will review the positive health benefits of beer" :p

Latest posts

Back