Poor Lost Souls

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostcat

Reaction score
Good evening all,

I just want to say hi and publicly thank my new best friend.... My HBS man... As you can see by the date joined I have been brewing (K&K) for some time. I got into a rut and just brewed the same safe stuff... By chance I found a new HBS near Spearwood in WA. The owner was not only so helpful but inspirational... He convinced me to try his steeping kits and Im glad he did. My enthusiasm has been re-ignited... My point..If youre a novas (like me) or in a rut (like me) listen to your HBS owner (read friend). And if youre a HBF owner please learn to spot us poor lost souls...

Cheers. :icon_cheers:

i believe i know the one you speak of and he certainly is a good bloke. Jim has patiently listened while i spent hours grinding his ear off with noobish questions and hes always happy to give me advice, and he genuinely is happy to help not just "give me your cash and get out" he once spent 45 mins after closing helping me sort out an brown nut ale i was planning and all i did was buy some yeast off him :ph34r: (sorry Jim :p )

i salute you HBS men and women :icon_chickcheers:

Back