Pics Of My Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but I'm REALLY bad with household electrical LOL!!

In a place like the gold coast i'm sure you could find yourself some cheap/free fridges. A few temp controllers (or play around with timers) and you'd be rocking for summer! Or you could get yourself one big fridge and a plastic (food grade) 44 gallon drum. I used to be able to get them for $20, check industrial kitchens. They get all their oils/sugar syrups/whatever in 44 gallon plastic drums.

8 fermenters sounds like alot but i've got 3 and i always seem to not have enough beer. Can't wait for the day that i'm fermenting in 44 gallon drums, i hope i have a keg system by then though. Its difficult enough to bottle a double batch!

Nice work fasty! :)

Yeah, I am kinda happy doing 8 fermenters, that way I can brew different beers!!! As for a fridge, hell I would need 4 or 5 fridges at least!!! I think I will sneak the a/c in there and might even put a temp controller on it.

Plus I have had 12 stubbies in 5 hours and I am as sober as a judge!!! I think my alcohol content it too low!!!!

At the risk of re-igniting the infamous 'AG'ers are gods' theory.... :rolleyes:

Is it technically a brewery if you are only fermenting?

OH well say what you want, I call it my brewery. I don't get offended like I did when I first got flamed on here ;) . I think I'm making homebrew bum. Here you go petesbrew. Is this better? The painting is one of hundreds the fun police has done and I am not allowed to take it down (she is a part time artist).

100_7874.jpg

...and neither was I. I wasn't trying to have a crack at anyone, and I don't discount extract brewing; some great prize winning beers I have tried have been straight out kit beers...

Just curious of the semantics...

OH well say what you want, I call it my brewery. I don't get offended like I did when I first got flamed on here ;) . I think I'm making homebrew bum. Here you go petesbrew. Is this better? The painting is one of hundreds the fun police has done and I am not allowed to take it down (she is a part time artist).
Nah I love dinosaurs more than fords - piss off that flag and think of a dinosaury name for your brewery.
And tell the fun police it's a great painting. Looks like you've got someone to do your labels.

Nah, nah, it's all cool, just to clear things up. I think this is the pic of my brewery.

100_7875.jpg

At the risk of re-igniting the infamous 'AG'ers are gods' theory.... :rolleyes:

Is it technically a brewery if you are only fermenting?

That's why he's got the 3 tier bit, it's just waiting for the urn, burner, 3 "stainles steel pots"........

Nah I love dinosaurs more than fords - piss off that flag and think of a dinosaury name for your brewery.
And tell the fun police it's a great painting. Looks like you've got someone to do your labels.
I prefer Chevs and Pontiacs to be honest, but I named my 3rd son Ford ( he has cerebral Palsey) so NO jokes please. I am a bit of a dinosaur, so the pic fits in well. She is a good artist but wants nothing to do with my home brewing since a mix of brew sugar and malt volcanoed on her while she was mixing it ROFLMAO!!!!! Her is a clearer pic of the flag and Dino. I supports the Fords in V8 supercars and just LOVE my V8 Fairlanes!!!

100_7876.jpg

Plus I have had 12 stubbies in 5 hours and I am as sober as a judge!!! I think my alcohol content it too low!!!!

Put down a cider (juice from supermarket and white wine or some ale yeast (as some ppl do) or cider yeast) and shut them up ;)

Can you mash and boil in fermenters? Just buy an immersion element and you got yourself a bucket of death setup for AG!

Latest posts

Back