Pics Of My Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a bloody good idea, but as usual with me I go big or not at all. So I think I will go the whole 18 litres of the stuff!!!! Hey, at least I will be able to drink it at work with no one knowing!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

hehehe... yea.. the juice bottles are good for that ;) n they hold pressure decently I've found :p grade 1 plastic too.

u def could drink it at work, if somebody asks why u've got white stuff at the bottom of ur bottle, just tell em its salt, u've grown sick of sweet juice and are adding salt to your cider.. err.. juice :p Nobody will bother checking ;)

I could also convince the fun police that it's just apple juice. She loves the stuff but hates alcohol. But she is fun when she gets tipsy!!! I just need to convince her to drink more than one glass!!! She buys NON alcoholic wine to drink with me every now and then but thats no fun!!!

I don't want to be the fun police here.... but how many standard drinks do you have a day?

That's exactly right:

Mrs Hatchy: "How many beers have you had tonight Hatchy?"

Hatchy: "I'm still on my 1st one."

Mrs Hatch: "How many times have you filled the glass up?"

Hatchy: "I don't think it's been full all night."

Mrs Hatchy: "How many times have you been to the keg fridge?"

Hatchy: "How would I know? Can't you see how drunk I am?"

I thought it was hilarious. Women don't understand good humour sometimes.

I could also convince the fun police that it's just apple juice. She loves the stuff but hates alcohol. But she is fun when she gets tipsy!!! I just need to convince her to drink more than one glass!!! She buys NON alcoholic wine to drink with me every now and then but thats no fun!!!

Hilarious. Why not just spike her drinks.

Just on your fermenters.
Watch out for the ones on top of you washing machine/dryer.

A friend of mine had his stored there until he heard an almighty crash as it vibrated off while the machine was washing.

He was spewing. Up the walls, all over the dog, in the cupboard...........not to mention a waste of good beer........ :angry: :angry:

He was going to bottle that day too.

The fun police would not be fun.

I bet the dog liked it. Different kinda foam bath :p lucky Dawg

That's exactly right:

Mrs Hatchy: "How many beers have you had tonight Hatchy?"

Hatchy: "I'm still on my 1st one."

Mrs Hatch: "How many times have you filled the glass up?"

Hatchy: "I don't think it's been full all night."

Mrs Hatchy: "How many times have you been to the keg fridge?"

Hatchy: "How would I know? Can't you see how drunk I am?"

I thought it was hilarious. Women don't understand good humour sometimes.

ROFL !!! OMG... I nearly fell off my chair.

Always fun to poke the angry she-bear with a sharp stick.

Duck

We met on a reptile website. We had over 150 reptiles between us when we hooked up 6 years ago!!!!

How do you think they met..? :p

Do you generally add rohypnol at flameout or in secondary? What about F.W.R.? Smoother taste that way... :lol:

That's really tasteless but its late and I'm drunk....not aimed at you Fasty

I add it to Mrs Hatchy's glass so I don't get any personally. Not so I can take advantage of her, just to stop her questioning my visits to the fridge.

Latest posts

Back