Peter Brock Rip

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God speed and rest easy Brocky. :(

He was the sole inspiration behind my purchase of a LX SS Hatchback Torana as a 21 year old (never could get an A9X). Lairy burnt orange with a modified 253. Those were the days. :lol:

The mountain's going to be a lonely place this year. :ph34r:

Let's take it out on Ford owners! :lol:

Warren -

Think even Germaine Greer would stand up for Steve Irwin against the comments of Fingerlickin who reveres a person who races a machine round in circles burning fossil fuel and polluting the planet. Maybe she would rank him lower than a Conservationist , a Race Driver, Author or a Pollitician.

Maybe even lower than a Used Car Salesman :D

Dad used to manage his team back in the Torana and early commodore days, and he was always great to us "track rats".

He'll be missed by many, but remembered by all.

AndyD

....................Im absolutely dumbfounded by the outpouring of emotion being displayed after his rather fortunate passing.

...........*EDIT* - Added "IMO" (in my opinion).

Well Fingerlickin. Regardless of your opinion, that is so utterly tasteless and heartless. Here we are eulogising Australian Icons that have passed, great men for a range of reasons, and you drop that turd on the cake. Nice!

There are few people apart from pedophiles, torturers rapists and serial killers that I could say that about.

And adding IMO doesnt justify it.

Also, if you thought everyone else would be on your wavelength you obviously hadnt read any of the previous posts on this thread nor the thread on the days following Steves death.

There is a certain amount of anonimity on this site but your avatar is now one I will remember in a different light.

IMHO

ATOMT <_<

[/quote]

Lol, now that you have set the precedent, I guess its ok for me to say that IMO Steve Irwin was a complete tool and Im absolutely dumbfounded by the outpouring of emotion being displayed after his rather fortunate passing.

How to win friends and influence people ;)

Brock lost me when he tried to SCAM the country with the ENERGY POLARIZER which was proven to be a load of crap and subsequently Holden Dumped him ! then he went and drove a Ford Seirra ....

Love him, hate him, love Fords or Holdens - if you're watching the race on Sunday ave a beer for Brocky the King of the Mountain - I know I will!
Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back