Perth - Importer International Beer Festival

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goat

NULL
Reaction score
For the Perth chaps, this could be a good day too - its an extract from the International Beer Shop Newsletter this week:

Speaking of Beer Festivals, why not come along to the 1st Independent Importer International Beer Festival to be held on Sunday the 30th Oct at the Leederville Hotel from 10am-6pm. This event will provide the public the opportunity to come along and taste, try or buy a vast range of independently imported beers and boutique local beers. The event will be held at the Leederville in a " Casual BBQ" feel to the day and not like the stuffy convention centre type events. The cost is only $15.00 Its a great opportunity to sample many international delights at one convenient location! Hurry in on the day, as the first 50 people will get FREE admission!

Hmm sounds like a good one Goat, I will be keen to go but will have to confirm at the last minute as the new brewing assistant will be arriving a week or two before :eek:

Will have to play it by ear.

ooh, an educational trip, I'll be up for one of those!

Vlad the Pale Aler said:
We could turn it into an AHB social event.
[post="77863"][/post]​

Sounds good and we could celebrate the arrival of jasons new apprentice!

DOH !!

I had completely forgotten about this. This is my first chance to brew for ages and I dont want it to slip, so I wont be able to make it.

(Its my first go at a double brew day tomorrow too)

Now that the reality of having a 1.5wk old baby has hit I can safely say there is no way I could possibly make it :(

It's sad but the thought of a bit of extra sleep seems more appealing :blink:

Congrats and well done Jason.

(Now you will learn why the East German secret police favoured sleep deprivation over digit removal by plier as their torture method of choice.)

Back