Perth Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barfridge are you going to the new speedway track that was built up Wanneroo - I love solos (speedway bikes that is!) and only heard about it last week from a customer in the shop. Do you know if they have a web page or anything like that at all? I wouldnt mind going sometime
I haven't heard anything about a new speedway track up that way, sorry. I'll be on barbagallo raceway.

Call me untrusting - but when the bloke mentioned it I thought "Yeah right" - when u said sidecars I made the assumption that it'd be on dirt. Are you the "driver" or the "hanger on" - I honestly don't know how the hell u guys have the guts to race those things - good to watch tho :)

we're taking this off topic, so this is the last post I'll make about this.

But I'll be the swinger baby, yeah! Groovy!

18th or 25th of November are good from mid arvo(ish).

Friday nights are a fairly safe bet for me.....except the 3rd & 10th of November.......

Poll ya reckon?

I would Chilla - but I don't think I have the security clearance to do so. Can anyone else help out here?

It sounds like; 1) November might be the earliest time that most people can come along and 2) it could take until November to get consensus.

So in the mean time - how about a quiet one or two this Friday aftenoon at the Moon & Sixpence?

So in the mean time - how about a quiet one or two this Friday aftenoon at the Moon & Sixpence?

I have a long lunch to wind up a conference on Friday. Followed by an Oktoberfest party at work. If I can find my way to M&S and still operate my mobile phone, I might ring and check you are still there about 6 or 7 and squeeze in just one more.

I can do one or two on Friday. I am cycling at 7am next day, so would be trying not to have eleventeen followed by Hoops' famous Pound Burger.

Friday is the only day I can't do this week at the moment. Sorry guys.

Given the Ausdb has a brew day planned - maybe we should shelve the drinks idea for a bit.

It seems that the best date for most people is the 28th - if there is still any interest.

I'm still up for a quiet one on Friday afternoon at the Moon, I'm going to need it.

What does everyone think?

Its all looking a bit complicated. Think I might skip the meetup and save my brain cells for AusDB brew day.

Ahem, after saying Fridays are generally good.....this Friday is out also - bugger bugger bugger! I was looking forward to a good chin wag and bend of the elbow.

Couldn't organise copulation in a house of ill repute with a fist full of $50's on friday night !!

We're a hopeless lot :D

I'll catch up with you all at the brewday :party:

I'm still up for a quiet one on Friday afternoon at the Moon, I'm going to need it.

What does everyone think?

I can do it still. But won't get there till about 5.30.

If it's just you an me Linc, I will call (if your mob # hasn't changed) and get the time right.

I should be able to make it as well. About 5:30 sounds good for me too.

I might make it, however the crowd there last friday night was nasty

Sounds like a quorum.

We'll drink to you Kook!!

DB

Yep - still keen. Hope to be at the Moon at around 5:30

(PM sent with current mob num Dave)

Just Goat, deebee and I tonight, but the quality more than made up for the lack of quantity.

Beer highlights were the HB lager, in aid of oktoberfest, and the stalwart JS IPA, because the gage roads was not available. Unfortunately the hobgoblin wasn't up to it's usual standard, and according to deebee tasted a bit tired (possibly after a prologed squawk).

Goat was gracious enough to offer us a lift home in his car. I use the term 'car' lightly, for it's a beautifully restored MKII Jag. I don't think I've ever been driven home from a pub in such style, and I've never seen so many people give a big thumbs up to a car before.

Cheers mate, I think you made my week :)

Sorry for not making it, and thanks DeeBee, for the call, I was going to come in as my wife works nearby, but she needed a pickup in South Perth, so that screwed up the mini-sangroptoberfest for me.. thankfully my IIPA quneched my thirst on arriving home.

Back