Perth Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goat

NULL
Reaction score
How about a Saturday (21st Oct) get together in Freo to celebrate the return of the prodigal brewer; Kook, its October, spring is in the air and, well... there's beer in Freo.

I guess we could meet at LCs say 12:30-1:00 and slowly move to Clancy's via the Sail - or any variation on that theme.

Any takers?

Damn...lil' sis' 21st...that's stuffed that.
Have a beer for me :beer:

Have a good one. Its the little 'uns 1st bday party that day so I will be up to my ankles in kids :p

I should be able to make it. I'll be at wanneroo on sunday attempting to kill myself on a sidecar, so I can't have too big a day.

I will be in Freo in the evening next saturday but I will have to be charming and polite, so a day on the piss with you lot is out of the question.

Mrs Macgilla is at Freo Markets this weekend so I will be acting the responsible father type....bummer.

I'm back....

Sadly I can't do Sat either... Lawn for outside the Juncthouse is ariving and will need to be rolled out.

Was there talk of friday fest drinks at the moon sometine?

Got some catching up to do...

Belgium went orf
Oktoberfest was a plesant suprise...
London - drinking 'Youngs Strong Ale' straight from the celarmans private cask at the White Horse!!! - not bad for flat warm beer ;)

Asher for now

I can't really get there then either... good idea but too short notice.

How long you in town for kook?

DB

(*just trying to imagine Vlad being charming AND polite*)

I have been wanting to try and catch up with some of the Perth blokes for a while now - so I can put faces to some of the online names (Would this cause nightmare do you think? :D ) - but sadly I have family commitments on Sat 21st.

Barfridge are you going to the new speedway track that was built up Wanneroo - I love solos (speedway bikes that is!) and only heard about it last week from a customer in the shop. Do you know if they have a web page or anything like that at all? I wouldnt mind going sometime

If it was the 21st November i would be in for a fair chance of showing up.

On the move
Big D

On the move
Big D

I'll come over early next year when big d is settled :p
Then we can do it all again

Welome home Kook

Batz

Sorry guys, think I will be working during the day on Saturday, if anything is still happening in the evening I could turn up, but that might be a waste of time if you guys start in LCs at midday..

<<hornets nest open>>

Well, out of about 9 or 10 we have 3 available - would the 28th Oct or 4th Nov be better?

<<hornets nest open>>

Well, out of about 9 or 10 we have 3 available - would the 28th Oct or 4th Nov be better?

Dont change any dates on my account, Ill be in Indonesia on 28 Oct and 4 Nov, and probably on a lot of other weekends between now and Christmas. So I'll stay out of the hornets nest. These things are never easy are they?

Edit - isnt AusDB planning a brew day in Nov? And arent we all turning up at Deebees on that day we decided but didnt tell him about?

On the move
Big D

21 November will suit me better (or one of the weekends either side of that). Friday night at M&S is always good.

And arent we all turning up at Deebees on that day we decided but didnt tell him about?

Just tidy up and turn the lights out when you're finished. If you're good you might get an authorised version of an oktoberfest next September.

I'm flexible on dates. I'm here for good now :)

How about the 28th (Oct) for people?

Barfridge are you going to the new speedway track that was built up Wanneroo - I love solos (speedway bikes that is!) and only heard about it last week from a customer in the shop. Do you know if they have a web page or anything like that at all? I wouldnt mind going sometime
I haven't heard anything about a new speedway track up that way, sorry. I'll be on barbagallo raceway.

Rally Australia for me, trying to catch it in it's last year here, but might be able to come along dependent on time.
4th Nov is clear...or I'll make it clear.

Do we need to start a poll ? :unsure:

Back