Perth Brewers - Ibs Beglian Tasting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, this is getting harder. IBS are booked on the Wednesday so I'm afraid Batz wont get a chance either way... therefore (some of) the choices are:

1) keep Tuesday 13th or
2) put it off a week or so to give notice etc.

Any thoughts?

Make it Thursday the 15th ? :unsure:

I know

I know

going out Thursday night with Batz , more beers Friday night with Batz

Bad old Batz !! :p :p :p

I'll be up for it, though I've tried all the beers bar 2 (the Timmermans Peche and Floris Apple).

I personally think it'd be better to have it a general belgian night, ie:

2 fruit lambic
1 dubbel
1 tripel
1 abt
2 belgian strong ale
1 witbier

I guess its up to everyone though :)

Well I just can't do it that week. Despite thinking long and hard about the coral trout, I just can't do it. I'm going away the whole next week bushwalking and will use up every brownie point I own then go into the red a bit, so it just won't happen. But beers on Fri night is on.

Any other week would probably work but Tues and Weds are hard for me.

Poor old batz

Wiped off like a dirty arse

Who still wants to do it , deebee can't make it with you this time but hey, lets still do it

What about it kook? still interested? :chug: :unsure:

Spoke to Mark again today and they cannot do Thursday as its one of their busiest nights. Sorry Batz. :( we tried. Mind you theres nothing stopping you doing your own tasting - and there's a little park just across the road if you get a bit tired and emotional...

On the bright side, Mark just happened to mention that he put another 25 new Belgians on the shelf today :blink: !!!

I have to agree with you on with the general Belgian night Kook. I'm sure we could drop the Belview stuff for example... A Rochfort and Chimay would be a nice comparison

Any other ideas on the selection?

Should we make it in say 3 weeks? something like the 22April?

Batz,

Take the train to west leederville station and walk for about 10 minutes to get there. There are probably also buses that go down cambridge street and drop you one block from IBS. Ring Transperth hotline for info.

Spend up then get an approx $10 cab back to hotel and enjoy your own tasting session. Sounds like a few bottles of Youngs double choc stout would be good hard currency on the adelaide leg of your world tour.

OK
SO THURSDAY IS A BUSY DAY !!!

What about Wendesday the 14th like I suggested 25 Fuc$@g years ago !!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:ph34r: :ph34r: ok ok ok

there booked that night

Holy shit :unsure:

What's the phone number of this place?

Let me talk to this guy !!

Batz,
Get that f@$%^ng pilot to land at Arno Bay( I will get them to grade the strip ) and we can have a quiet sip of HB and you wont have to worry about those boutiuque breweries and all that other crap that perth has to offer.
and it is a lot closer to Streaky

:chug: :chug: :chug:

Cheers

your on B.B.B

Bloody Hell Batz,
I hope it is not as complicated when you get to Adelaide!

South Australians are much more simple people B.B.B

;)

im sure a lot of people will agree with you on that one batz. :D
you would probably have had more luck organising a sess at the creatures place in freo.
what ever happens batz try your hardest to get to the ibs as it will be worth the effort i will guarantee you that.
its definetley on my list of must do,s when in perth.oh and also to catch up with some of the ahb,ers if there allowed out to play ;) :p

cheers
big d

I will big d

Go there on my Pat Molone :(

never mind batz
just think that myself,goat,deebee,kook and farmer keith made it there last year.a shortish stroll back towards freo and you can sample some on site beers at the sail and anchor.if you dont like the beers at least its a great perve on the sheilas walking past. :unsure:
ill be there again in a few more months. B)

cheers
big d
hanging out for holidays

Batz
$19,000,000.00 cross lotto draw Saturday night.

If i win it i will be there and shouting the beers.

I will even shout all those "handbrakes" just so the fellas can turn up.

I hope this helps and I hope I win!

Your on !! :chug:

Latest posts

Back