Perth Brew Day - 06/06/10

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PistolPatch

Reaction score
Sorry about the late notice but only decided this today. If anyone is passing by Freo tomorrow, LloydieP and myself will be brewing three double-batches tomorrow. It should be quite chaotic :).

Just post here or send a PM and I'll send you the address etc.

If you do come, for the first time ever I'll only be able to give you a commercial beer as all my kegs (and Lloyd's) are empty hence the three double-batches.

Spot,
Pat

Bastards! I'm studying for my exams tomorrow! Gah!

Count me and my two friends in Patch....

aldana_silver1.png

I know another butfur,,, :beerbang:

yeah damn im studying for exams as well, just spent my only break bottling tonight as well

chappo's friends can stay the night ;)

The rest of you guys can do your study together on my dining room table or something. Promise we won't disturb you.

Currently working on fixing leak number 3 out of 3 kettle taps :). If you come bring thread tape, spanners, O-rings and a heap of patience or beer please.

Well at the least you will have it sorted by the third brew ^_^

Well at the least you will have it sorted by the third brew ^_^

We've actually got the three brews going pretty much simultaneously Drew :eek:. Lloydie's just realised that after fixing his leak he forgot to attach his pick-up tube - lol!

After wasting so much time fixing leaks we were going to abandon chilling today and just chill in the kettle but now we have a few beers in us we are again full of confidence and have decided to chill all 3 x 50 litres in the dark. We've been here before and it always ends up being interesting but this time we have a light!!!

Pray for us...

Hehe yea that makes a bit more sense. I thought you would up for a late one doing 3. Sounds like you will be up for a late one anyway. All the best with ya brew anyway. I should get off me arse and bottle me landlord.

Jeez Pat I only saw this thread now.DAM I would have loved to come along and see Chappos friends.Next time give us a little more notice!

Andrew

Hope it went well mate, more warning next time please

Yeah...I probably would have come to this one too :p

Apologies again for the late notice. Would have been nice to have you guys here as I had no one to sing with but...

The same thing will be happening in 3 weeks. I'm a bit scared about making it open invite though as there isn't much time to be sociable while doing 3 double batches. The next session will be even more chaotic as we have to keg six fermenters as well :eek:. I better consult with Lloyd about this but am open to suggestions e.g. set-up the day before, start early etc etc..

Towards the end of the day we ended up splitting the workload. I drank and sang while Lloydie chilled and cleaned :). I must have sung at least 14 songs while Lloydie cleaned the kettles and chilled the last batch. I was very tired on Monday.

Bless you Lloydie,
Pat

P.S. I thought I had woken up with chappo's friends but is was just two of my feather pillows :angry: .

Latest posts

Back