Pappy's Sauce For Sissies - Best Sauce

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeastie Beastie

Reaction score
Just one for the food buffs.

I picked this BBQ sauce about a year ago and as it turns out it is, buy a country mile, the BEST sauce I have ever tried in my life.
I forgot where I bought it so I bout one of their other sauces online. Same deal, it is fantastic.

Pappy's Sauces for Sissies

Definitely worth a look and definitely worth purchasing.

yea had a bottle of this for ages. imo its not that good but its just ok. its got a very sweet flavour. no kick at all as the label states...

you can pick them up from kmart and target. always see them it target, they have a whole range of these sauces.

yea had a bottle of this for ages. imo its not that good but its just ok. its got a very sweet flavour. no kick at all as the label states...

you can pick them up from kmart and target. always see them it target, they have a whole range of these sauces.

Thanks Fents,

Buggered if I could find them anywhere cheers, Kmart on the weekend is penciled in now.
I love the stuff.

Kev.

I've had their Chicks Dig Me chipotle sauce.. one of the tastiest things I've ever had in my mouth. Also the Moonshine Madness... one of the other tastiest things I've ever put in my.... Gave their Not Made in China sauce a run too, and whilst not quite enough zing, it was one of the .. "repetitive mode".
Great flavours, and the line seems to have something for everybody.
I love it too.

Back