Paddy's Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, its my bday tomorrow so I shall be celebrating the 2 occasions with my Hearty Porter (does this count?), which I kegged a few days ago. For those who showed an interest in my recipe I say go for it, it tastes just bloody awesome already!

Cheers,
Jake

Well, its my bday tomorrow so I shall be celebrating the 2 occasions with my Hearty Porter (does this count?), which I kegged a few days ago. For those who showed an interest in my recipe I say go for it, it tastes just bloody awesome already!

Cheers,
Jake

Snap!

Always hungover on my bday. This year looked like being no different but am coming down with a nice big cold. Spose to be at a mates tonight (whose bday it is tomorrow - i have several mates with the same bday as me including my little brother). Have a dozen Steam Exchange beers in the work fridge in preparation.

I figure plenty of pseudo-ephedrine, stout and whiskey and i can kill several birds with the 1 hangover! :icon_drunk:

Nil, taim ag obair, leathuir tar eis a ceathar, biedh me ar meise sin, agus de domhnaigh ag feiceant na Buachalli Eireanach ag cur sios An Bhreatain Bheag

BIFFO

Jaysus Father. That's pushed me and the online dictionary too far. Something about you being at work anyway.

Perhaps your explaining Paddy's day wont be the big Irish day out this year - The big day this year is the Wales v Ireland rugby match this Saturday. A once in a generation chance for the 6 Nations Grand Slam. Imagine the ferry back from Cardiff if we win that one!

Jaysus Father. That's pushed me and the online dictionary too far. Something about you being at work anyway.

Perhaps your explaining Paddy's day wont be the big Irish day out this year - The big day this year is the Wales v Ireland rugby match this Saturday. A once in a generation chance for the 6 Nations Grand Slam. Imagine the ferry back from Cardiff if we win that one!

Yep, i'm sure i've a few spelling errors, been 16 years since i picked up an Irl-Eng dictionary
Come on Ireland, Triple Crown, 6 Nations, Grand Slam, roll on the next world cup. :party:
Imagine the trail of berley behind the ferry.... :icon_vomit:

Well we had our belated St paddies yesterday. On the menu was Soda bread, Guinness Stew, Irish Stew, Corned Beef and veg as well as plain mash, sweet potato mash, Colcannon and Apple Pratti for desert.

Drinks wise we had a bottle of Rogues Imperial Stout, and kegs of Special Bitter and two different porters. A london and a milder one using Caraffa special. A good day that quickly went to excess. :icon_drunk:

Love St Paddies.

:party:

Back