Ouch! The Pain!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't see the tooth when you smile have it removed.

My dentist said i needed root canal on one of my molars and i refused, why spend thousands on a tooth that never gets seen.

My arguement was why should i be paying his boat off and not mine (even though i don't have a boat).

I know your pain. I've broken both arms several times, broken ribs, collapsed lungs ....

Stuntman ? or owe a few dollars to a loan shark ?

dentists have one of the highest suicide rates of people in the health industy apparently i found out the other day.

I had half the teeth in my head Root Canaled when i was a teenager..
This has lead to teeth rotting unknown to me due to no nerves to feel the pain untill an abscess forms...
and i have had a lot of abscess's.. :huh:

Many come and go, with Nurofen Plus to combat the pain untill i go nuts... then getting the tooth pulled...

I had one which started just before i was due to go on a buisness trip interstate so i stalled on going to the dentist..
I lived on Nurofen for about 3 weeks untill i blew my nose...
I hit the ground hard... even with a gut full of nurofen the pain was like... incredible..

I went to the dentist, told them to pull the tooth, they took an X-ray and i had burst the abscess into Sinus Canal from the pressure of blowing my nose...

But i'm all good now.. i just recently had them ALL pulled out... :D

Sqyre... ;)

Back