Ooops! I Forgot The Bottle Opener!?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmysuperlative

Reaction score
I used to think it was cool opening beers with a cigarette lighter ...

Now that I've seen this clip , I'm off to practice a few new techniques.

...oh ...and I guess that means I need to drink the beers I open? ;) Luckily I only counted about 18 different methods!!!

Hmmn ...? Stubbies or tallies? :lol: :party:

(better make a dentist appointment too!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to think it was cool opening beers with a cigarette lighter ...

Now that I've seen this clip , I'm off to practice a few new techniques.

...oh ...and I guess that means I need to drink the beers I open? ;) Luckily I only counted about 18 different methods!!!

Hmmn ...? Stubbies or tallies? :lol: :party:

(better make a dentist appointment too!)

I always liked using the back of a Ping Anser 2 putter. I guess we can work out what works best at the AHB golf day or even better, just take a bottle opener!
Cheers
Gerard

Last edited by a moderator:
I always liked using the back of a Ping Anser 2 putter. I guess we can work out what works best at the AHB golf day or even better, just take a bottle opener!
Cheers
Gerard

Someone else's Ping Anser 2, surely? So when is the AHB Golf Day?

Someone else's Ping Anser 2, surely? So when is the AHB Golf Day?

PoMO - I have used a Scotty Cameron since about 93. Those things are way to soft to use as an opener. On the rare occasion that I have had a social round since retiring from golf (AKA getting married) I have used my Dad's old Ping due to it's multi purpose feature. It actually works great & as it is stainless it doesn't hurt the putter!

Duff has picked the course, we need to pick a weekend. I am booked solid the next 3 months from what I have been told!

Cheers
Gerard

Latest posts

Back