On Line Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonno79

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have been back in Australia for about a month and am starting to miss my hoped up american brews. Anyone know if there are any distributors here in australia bringing them in? I know flying dog, sierra nevada and rogue are here and great divide is coming.

I have ordered some beers from cloudwine, but they don't have much in the way of americans. I saw beerstore.co.nz has some greats like Deschutes, Firestone and Stone, but couldn't find anything similar from online stores in Australia.

Any leads? help out a hop loving old fool if you could...

Unfortunately you will have to be pretty rich if your planning on regularly dirnking your US micros. A bomber of Rogue will cost you about A$17 or so.

Little creatures pale ale is reminiscent of SNPA, so give that a go!

cheers guys...yeah i have already looked at internationalbeerstore.

Yeah the rogue is expensive and I don't really rate them.

Had a lot of little creatures...it's a decent drop

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?

Stone Brewing Beers in NZ and NOT HERE?!?!?!?

WHY?!?!?!

That's what I was thinking!

How about Alesmith? Deschutes? Firestone? Ballast Point (Sculpin is a highly prized IPA)?

we are getting screwed over here

Does that International Beer Shop actually have any of the beers they advertise?

they don't stock those US beers. I've always been told its impossible to get Stone beers outside of the US but I've seen it in Japan and now even closer to home in NZ - WHAT GIVES?!?!?!?!

Maybe IBS can get them from the same supplier?

if not - would any of our NZ forum members wanna help out as a shipping point for a bulk buy?

pretty please?

Jez

That's what I was thinking!
How about Alesmith? Deschutes? Firestone? Ballast Point (Sculpin is a highly prized IPA)?

New Belgium...Maui (I'd love a crack at the Coconut Porter). :icon_drool2:

Are any of these available here. Prices seem reasonable too.

Are any of these available here. Prices seem reasonable too.
reasonable is right. mid $30s a six pack is not a bad deal for some of those beers. and i really cant believe the selection. like the same level of believability as michael schumaker is the stig believable.
joe

I used to drink stone on tap regularly on tap in japan...ipa, ruination, old guardian, arrogant *******. a bit expensive but worth it..

is there anything in australia to compare? maybe murray 2ipa or jamieson the beast? I tried a the holgate hopinator and that was a bit of a piss take

I'd be in on a bulk buy with the kiwi folk!

I would love to try Ballast Point Sculpin...had thier big eye IPA on tap many times and it is only bested by green flash IPA as the best IPA i've ever had

Wow - They've even got Westvleteren blonde!!!!

I'll be in NZ in 3 weeks. Looks like I won't be sampling many of the local beers...

Back