Oktoberfest Wenches .. Is It Just Me Or Are They From Another Planet ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back on topic
Mmmm how good would it be if she was wearing the dress but not the shirt? :icon_drool2:

Why beer is better than women?
When you open a beer, you can be sure that you're the first! (thanks Google translate!)

Some things really should have a 'used by date' ...
Would you want to see your granny doing this?
That would be old sour beer...

Ahhh Munchen girls.... memories, but on a more disturbing note this bird certainly was from another planet, photo was taken on an Oktoberfest trip back in 07 in the Lowenbrau tent.
Thanks for the Morayfield call Bribie, pissed myself.View attachment 48585

I'm guessing that lady had just put down her baby after it had finished nursing? :p

I have friends that went to Oktoberfest this year. Theysaid 1L of Hofbrau Oktoberfest beer is 10 euros.
Yesterday i was in the Adelaide hills, in a German town, at a pub called the Hahndorf Inn, I orderd a 1L of Hofbrau Oktoberfest $27.50 pluss $20 deposit on the stein, also orderd 500ml HB Dunkel $14 total = $61.50 for 2 drinks!!! Although i got $20 bac i nearly fell over!

Sorry i dont have a picture of boobs to post, unless you would like to see mine!? ;)

There is something about this thread I like....just not sure what it is... :huh:

Here's a special one for the BABBS boys (specifically I am looking towards an Island connected by a bridge...)

The Llama likes this thread
9a2b829335d55e6de9b127fea0f2b43e.jpg

This girl knows how to down a beer
beermaids_10.jpg

Way too much head - how much do they charge for these?oktoberfest_beer_maid.jpg

an isthmus and a goat...are we in greece? that would suck because their economy is about to collapse

but yeah, more tits pls!

Here's a special one for the BABBS boys (specifically I am looking towards an Island connected by a bridge...)

Nice dirndls
o11.jpeg
beermaids_lead.jpg

These girls like beer and women - what a great combination!oktoberfest_girls_037.jpg
oktoberfest_girls_038.jpg
oktoberfest_girls_053.jpg

And a gratuitous one (pretending that they are all not gratuitous :huh: )
326bb3fc_wenskaart.jpg
Mmmm, cauliflower...

Attachments

• o1.jpg
    o1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 119
Back