Oktoberfest Wenches .. Is It Just Me Or Are They From Another Planet ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ledgenko

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else thinks the same way but can it being true that these women who wear those incredible wench dresses with big boobs are actually aliens ???

If so .. I want to go to that planet .... and yes I am planning on being at OKTOBERFEST 2012 ... and probably 2015 ... it seems right 100 years after Gallipoli landing we drink beer in Germany !!!

food for thought ???

If so .. I want to go to that planet .... and yes I am planning on being at OKTOBERFEST 2012 ... and probably 2015 ... it seems right 100 years after Gallipoli landing we drink beer in Germany !!!

WTF does Oktoberfest have to do with the whipping we got in Turkey.

beerwench.jpg

SWMBO has decided that I have become surplus to the family's requirements so a trip to Oktoberfest sounds perfect, especially after seeing the pic in yardys post...

Shame to miss out this year but Oktoberfest 2012 is looking good........ :icon_drool2:

Thanks Guys I work in an open plan office with 5 chicks. Now I have to wait until I'm home to closely follow this thread..

:icon_cheers:

Paul

I think my missus is trying very hard to get me to ask her to marry her because last night she suggested that the Munich Oktoberfest would be a suitable honeymoon destination, if we did get married...

The cow certainly has me all figured out!

Oktoberfest - Beer and big tits - isn't that what its all about?

Oktoberfest - Beer and big tits - isn't that what its all about?

I thought it was the meaning of life & why god loves us :icon_chickcheers:

Paul

Gotta admit, Oktoberfest was on the to do list for me at one stage. Then one year we arrived in Munich right at the tail end.
The crowds - even in Munich - were unbelievable. The whole thing seemed like a tacky tourist trap Disneyland for pissheads. If that's your bag, go for it.
Maby I'm a just a miserable ****, and I'm sure others have visited and had the time of their lives, but for me there were far better beer drinking experiences to be had in Germany than being shoulder charged buy some twat desperately looking for a gap in the crowd to projectile vomit half their bodyweight in partially digested Weisswurst and helles.

Get any collection of German 18+ ladies together in one spot and they are always easier on the eye than - say - Morayfield Shopping Centre.

Fat_Women_grocery_shopping_edited_205x300.jpg

Edit: I'm rather hoping that the BABBs prize next year could be the trip to Bamberg, not Munich - now that would be worth concentrating the brewing efforts on next year :)

easier on the eye than - say - Morayfield Shopping Centre.

Bamberg, not Munich -

Sneaky phone photo in the shopping centre. I bet you do upskirt pictures too!

Yeah I had a German guy tell me not to go to Munich for Oktoberfest, but I'm buggered if I can remember where he said it would be better, Bamberg is not ringing a bell for me.

3 Steins of Marzen and they all look like Post #3, 6 steins and you're speaking fluent German, 9 steins and they look like Post #16 as you regurgitate and process repeats? :D

Get any collection of German 18+ ladies together in one spot and they are always easier on the eye than - say - Morayfield Shopping Centre.

That's an unfair comparison Bribie G, you should know that there aren't any ladies in Morayfield.

View attachment 48516

Edit: I'm rather hoping that the BABBs prize next year could be the trip to Bamberg, not Munich - now that would be worth concentrating the brewing efforts on next year :)

You sure that was taken at Morayfield? They appear to have footwear <_<

Paul

Back