Oktoberfest Wenches .. Is It Just Me Or Are They From Another Planet ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beerfest-in-Munchen-Germany_Beer-festival_5604.jpg

Ohh leather Lederhosen too!
:D

You know you have now subjected her to oggling... :p
You're a brave man putting that up in this perve thread
When I first received my Lederhose on 11-11- 2008, I wore them at least a little everyday of the Faschings season.

As far as oogling my wife...congrats, you are getting as much sex from her as I.

Ahhh Munchen girls.... memories, but on a more disturbing note this bird certainly was from another planet, photo was taken on an Oktoberfest trip back in 07 in the Lowenbrau tent.
Thanks for the Morayfield call Bribie, pissed myself.DSCF1122.JPG

When I first received my Lederhose on 11-11- 2008, I wore them at least a little everyday of the Faschings season.

As far as oogling my wife...congrats, you are getting as much sex from her as I.

Beejaysus man, if I had of been drinking something it would have been spat all over my computer in a roar of laughter! But you look so happy in that photo!!! Must be the leather Lederhose huh?
Auspicious date for you to recieve your Lederhose (I had to Google it...).

@Big E - another planet maybe but bless her cotton socks for showing you nipple huh!

Ahhh Munchen girls.... memories, but on a more disturbing note this bird certainly was from another planet, photo was taken on an Oktoberfest trip back in 07 in the Lowenbrau tent.
Thanks for the Morayfield call Bribie, pissed myself.View attachment 48585

Did Tina Turner pop in for a beer?

Other than that, I see nothing wrong with that lady.

Gotta admit, Oktoberfest was on the to do list for me at one stage. Then one year we arrived in Munich right at the tail end.
The crowds - even in Munich - were unbelievable. The whole thing seemed like a tacky tourist trap Disneyland for pissheads. If that's your bag, go for it.
Maby I'm a just a miserable ****, and I'm sure others have visited and had the time of their lives, but for me there were far better beer drinking experiences to be had in Germany than being shoulder charged buy some twat desperately looking for a gap in the crowd to projectile vomit half their bodyweight in partially digested Weisswurst and helles.

hahaha
that is exaclty how I invisage it.

I went to Germany for work a few years ago and was walking around the day I got there.
I came across this festival thing...they had a road blocked off. They had all this beer and food and stuff for sale.
I just walked around drinking all this great beer and watching the freaks.

Next day a girl from the UK office arrived...I tried to take her back to this festival.
It was like it never happened.
Like George Costanza taking Jerry back to the club full of beautiful women that turned into a meat packing factory overnight.

Nobody could tell me what this festival was ...cabbies ..barman ...nothing.

Back