Oktoberfest Brisbane 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, are we doing Tomorrow or Sat.... Gotta get myself organised!!

Well I'm currently going tomorrow nite - if everything goes my way I'll be there before 5pm :icon_cheers:
So I'll probably see you Saturday 11.30am

lol, I'll be well into my work day on Sat by then....

Keep me posted - wanting to pop in tomorrow night for a few beers and dinner if I can - can't have a big one as the aforementioned work on Sat at 6am rules that out....

Text me if you're definite for tomorrow when you can - Should be home by 4 if not earlier.

Cheers

There's a work do for my boss at the Regatta tonight so that's where I'll be.
To cut costs they decided to celebrate his 40 years service by giving him the flick so its a combined celebration/wake but free food and piss.

I'll be at the German Club tomorrow arvo with Nevermore and possibly a couple of friends in tow.

I have Lederhosen and I'm not afraid to wear them :lol:

Campbell

P.S. If you're reading this Batz, I know someone thats selling a set of bells (true!!)
Will I put your name down for them? :p

There's a work do for my boss at the Regatta tonight so that's where I'll be.
To cut costs they decided to celebrate his 40 years service by giving him the flick so its a combined celebration/wake but free food and piss.

I'll be at the German Club tomorrow arvo with Nevermore and possibly a couple of friends in tow.

I have Lederhosen and I'm not afraid to wear them :lol:

Campbell

P.S. If you're reading this Batz, I know someone thats selling a set of bells (true!!)
Will I put your name down for them? :p

Since I'm still at home - I'll see you there tomorrow Campbell, I'll see if I can wake up To&From + bring him along.

See you there Campbell.
These things aren't Lederhosen BTW.
View attachment 57669
But feel free to wear them :icon_cheers:

Bloody hot in the hall without aircon :(
These are the more presentable phone shots of the day
IMG110.jpg
IMG111.jpg
Stillscottish looks well gruntled.
IMG109.jpg
There was amazing assortment of hot chicks this year... and no, I wasn't silly enough to start taking shots of them

Not Oktoberfest anymore but I might be heading to the German Club this Friday with some guys from work if anyone's keen...

If that doesn't work out then I'm open to alternative venues :)

Not Oktoberfest anymore but I might be heading to the German Club this Friday with some guys from work if anyone's keen...

If that doesn't work out then I'm open to alternative venues :)

I'll be there this Friday, though not sure what time yet. Might see you there.

Back