Oktoberfest Brisbane 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not trying to be trouble but from past german fistings it does help if you are allready a member of de club. i always forget to renew, they did let you join on the night a few years back but lately they dont . friday night is the only time to attend too really get crazy..... but best to get in as early as pos ... the line can hurt but the jager sluts do heal it once inside :p
Good point, must check my membership. Batz - renew online? :lol:

Just checked and it run out, what about a get together at the German Club to renew membership?

Batz - renew online? :lol:

I can chicken dance Perry

Chicken_Shit_Chicken_Salad.jpg

They used to send me renewals in the mail, that seems to have stopped.

There has been a negotiated settlement.
German Club on saturday arvo with Mrs Stillscottish. Home at a reasonable time and then Gold Coast on Sunday to visit her cuz/nephew/whatever.

What could possibly go wrong....................

I'd prefer Friday, but whatever - at least it's not Grand Final day this year!

I'm keen for the Friday night session (tradies permitting :rolleyes: ) but Saturday is the fall back.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Friday :icon_drool2:

what time? i hope the line up is not to bad might have to get there early and sample a few eisbocks
oohh i forgot to say i have friday off work whoooooooooo!!!

what time? i hope the line up is not to bad might have to get there early and sample a few eisbocks
oohh i forgot to say i have friday off work whoooooooooo!!!

They usually hide the eisbock during Octoberfest, so the riff raff don't get pissed and run around putting stickers all over the place and waving "Hi Rowy" signs. :ph34r:

Whats the go with membership for Friday Perry/

Soo.. Friday nite would be the best nite to avoid "the crowd" ??
If so, myself and the other half shall be attending.
Looking forward to it.

Peter

I'm keen, but working Sat. Won't want to be vomiting from the cherry picker....

Hi Guys, I'm going on Saturday around 2pm. I'm considering hiring a lederhosen outfit for the day. Never been to an Oktoberfest at a German Club, do heaps of people dress up for fun??? I'm more interested in women wearing dirndls!

So guys.... Tomorrow arvo or what? If it's Sat I'm working until probably 4.... At Ipswich...

Hi Guys, I'm going on Saturday around 2pm. I'm considering hiring a lederhosen outfit for the day. Never been to an Oktoberfest at a German Club, do heaps of people dress up for fun??? I'm more interested in women wearing dirndls!

The normal dress at the German Club Octoberfest these days is a hot pink zentai, although I have seen some guy swaning about in a blue and white checked tutu (probably was NickB) :ph34r:

2 pm expect a pretty big line-up to get in, there should be a fair smattering of lederhosen and dirndls. When you get there buy a full Octoberfest glass stein and get jugs or bottles to refill (since they won't refill the empty). Watch out for shoe stealing Russian women.

Latest posts

Back