OK, You're Here And You Brew, What Else Do You Do?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you do to finance your brewing?

• Office worker...airconditioned, free internet access.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IT..as above, with online games & betting.

• Self employed...OK to start work with a hangover.

• Factory/process worker...thirsty job.

• Other manufacturing...have own welder, built own coolroom.

• Farmer...thinking of planting top paddock to barley & hops.

• Unemployed...spend all day watching your airlock bubble.

• Other...something shady perhaps (HBS owner?)

• Total voters
Houghton in the Swan Valley? Nice . Although they dont serve decent beer up there.

Hey guest lurker My guess is you havent been to Felal brewery then (not a bad drop in my book) :p Cheers Jethro

I work at Woodside Cheesewrights in the hills inbetween studying for a degree in Food Technology & Management.

Service technician for a large fire protection Co. Fitting and machining trade and restricted elect(which Ive never had to use till now- for brewing)
Formerly with Electricity supply authority in Sydney

Civil Engineer doing D & C Water treatment plant projects - gets me access to lots of fun plumbing gear, and a fair bit of electrical stuff too. Plus can get fitters to do all my stainless work for me!

Dreamboat

struth
with all the it blokes on this site its a wonder you havent banged heads together and come up with a comp system that doesnt crash out quicker than the port power in finals time. ;)

comps shit me :D

big d

Not another Crow supporter living in the 97-98 era barrack for a gooooooood team CARLTON we will finish on top of you oooo yea

Refill
ALTBIER

Take it easy Finals aint came yet at least the crows are down bottom were they belong

yeah yeah i no <_<
trying real hard to hit the bottom for the top draft picks next year. :lol:

u want get to the bottom the hawks have that and then richmond but at least u have some new records to boast about like the last fridays low winning score

<_< might have to send you a bottle of warm cane toad spit stout jaz. :lol:

I work for Fosters Group Limited. I am a IT Consultant working in SA Supporting Carlton & United Beverage and Beringer Blass Wine Estates (Based @ Wolf Blass in the Barossa)

I get no FREE beer hence I brew my own. Tight Wads @ CUB take Note.

The Frog

I manage a workshop of technicians repairing pro audio , staging and lighting equipment.

why would u want free CUB beer as it is shit brewed in metal things by guys in a canoe

wee stu said:
Jazman said:
why would u want free CUB beer as it is shit brewed in metal things by guys in a canoe
not like the fine, and constantly improving, products of wee stu's brury:

"brewed in a wee plastic thingy", "we've nae horses!".
nae horses - just NAGS...

Not sure if that stands for New All Grain Syndrome or what... :lol:

I work in a micro-brewery but haven't brewed at home for ages. Might have to dust off the equipment and get a batch of Oktoberfest done (preferably before October !)

tdh

tdh said:
I work in a micro-brewery but haven't brewed at home for ages. Might have to dust off the equipment and get a batch of Oktoberfest done (preferably before October !)

tdh
How did they fare with the rains/floods.

Saw GA on the news with the premier - Extremely Grumpy.

I hope the place was allright....

Latest posts

Back