Oettinger Pils Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangent

Reaction score
OETTINGER PILS ~$1.98 a stubbie. ~$10.98 a six pack or ~$31 a carton. Woolies Lickher.

A nice enough easy drinking drop too...
Konig Pilsner has also often been cheap of late, at least here in QLD and is a far superior drop in my book.
Oettinger is a steal at that price nevertheless...

The GF picked up a case of this yesterday at BWS for $30 - a very easy drinking beer and for the price can't be beat.

Actually...time to get one out of the fridge for the start of the cricket :D

I paid $29.99 for this yesterday at dan murphys (QLD).

Glad to see the cheap import pils/lagers coming though.

I have seen the Oettinger in 500ml cans. Although I don't like the idea of drinking from a can, there is zero risk of buying lightstruck beer that way.

:super: For around $5 less than a slab of Green Death a ripper drop IMO. :)

I got it for around $29 from Murphy's too.

Warren -

"Green Death"? In SA, that used to be Southwark Bitter Warren. Have you been sneaking over the border? Still marginally better than VB IMO.

Seems ok to me, on a par with Amsterdam Mariner as a cheaper import lager.Shits on many of the locally produced beers.

I picked up one of thess with a few other beers I hadn't tried and while it didn't knock my socks off I didn't mind it at all. Would gladly pay $30 for a slab if I was behind in production.

clay

FYI - This is exclusive to wollies woolies ...only aval. @ Dan's, BWS, Safeway, etc.

I'll have to pick some up next time @ work :ph34r: . The responses here seem in favour??

I paid $29.99 for this yesterday at dan murphys (QLD).

Glad to see the cheap import pils/lagers coming though.
Me too!

Going camping this weekend and couldn't face transferring 4 days worth of beer from keg to bottle, so got a case. Not a bad drop for the price.

- Snow

Latest posts

Back