OcSober - who's doing it this year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to be healthy, happy and lose weight just stop eating shit out of packets, cans and other processed stuff also ditch the sugar and you can still enjoy a couple of cold ones at the end of the day.

had I only seen this on the cusp instead of 3 days in

I wouldv'e owned it like a boss :ph34r:

Not happenin, I need to be on top of my game 24/7

abyss said:
also ditch the sugar and you can still enjoy a couple of cold ones at the end of the day.
so no adding dextrose to any brews then ;)

I did it today...I feel ******* good about myself.
The 3rd of Ocsober for me.
Will probably do it again 3 or 4 more times.

Starts tomorrow Stu - 4th til 31st. Unfortunately I gave my word that I would have skinful tomorrow night and I never break my word.

SBOB said:
so no adding dextrose to any brews then ;)
What I mean is don't eat sugar in your food, only in your beer.

LAGERFRENZY said:
Starts tomorrow Stu - 4th til 31st. Unfortunately I gave my word that I would have skinful tomorrow night and I never break my word.
Thursday night meat raffles....I am out

Nyet. Nada. Niente. Not 'cuz I'm a drunk, but I cannot support the postponement of Steak Night on this premise. Not at all.

Nope.. I don't do dry July either. I'm no alcoholic but the idea of going that long without a tasty home brew is just not cricket. :lol:

Not for me but good on you Paul for joining a good cause - I've been thinking of cutting back for a while so I will sort of be with you in spirit for much of the way.

First off, **** yes, earn money for your charities by your own actions, or give them your time!!!

Oh ****, I cut back on insobriety years ago. Well, it started then. At the level I do it now, drinking a little too much is therapeutic, and ebbs and flows according to the times. However, there's no doubt of it having strayed into too much territory, and still having that potential. I truly try to maintain the ethos of, "Everything in moderation, including moderation." It is a very positive world view. We all need freedom. We all need boundaries. Honour both, in every moment except abandon and purity.

Latest posts

Back