Obama talks homebrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pity she wasn't more interested in the beer ;)

He actually seemed a tiny bit bummed at how little regard she had for the beer. Guess we've all been there

Thats awesome, hes gotta be the coolest president they've ever had. His honey ale recipe is floating around on the net somewhere.

Stux said:
Pity she wasn't more interested in the beer ;)

He actually seemed a tiny bit bummed at how little regard she had for the beer. Guess we've all been there
Yeah I didnt even hear her comment on what she thought of it.

I saw this posted on reddit /r/homebrewing, they were disappointed that Obama didn't actually brew the beer himself and it was brewed by his kitchen staff

Once again Mr Pres shows how it's hard to say or do the wrong thing when you're surrounded by adoring staff and media stooges who couldn't be bothered asking the hard questions. He has charm though, gotta admit it.

I'd be surprised if his claim that it's the first time beer has been brewed in the White House since George Washington is true.

Those recipes are just malt extract, I think, which is disappointing.

crowmanz said:
I saw this posted on reddit /r/homebrewing, they were disappointed that Obama didn't actually brew the beer himself and it was brewed by his kitchen staff
Surely, it should have been made by his ale-wife?

Truman said:
Thats awesome, hes gotta be the coolest president they've ever had. His honey ale recipe is floating around on the net somewhere.
morebeer were selling it.

Stux said:
Pity they dont know their technical terms very well. The bald guy says "..Then we will transfer it into these (And points to secondary carboys) and let it distill." Then the black guy says "I transferred the honey porter into the second FERMENTATOR" LOL Then later says "You dont see any SETTLEMENT" referring to sediment. :D

Latest posts

Back