NYE plans...what are you doing.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPaul

Reaction score
How are you seeing in the new year?

Wehave gone from doing nothing to hosting a small shin dig at our place. Mostly my wifes friends (I dont have any real ones...just imaginary online ones). I expect most of them will be moscato drinking girlies..

What are yo doing

Farm Party!

river, big blow up pool (for the fags who are scared of river water (im serious, city friends are scared to swim in my river)), big slide made from black plastic rolls, loud annoying music, and fireworx and deep sea flares..

:beerbang:

The missus and I are off to Seaspray caravan park tomorrow morning for a few days. Last minute decision to get away and do some fishing and drinking.

As per usual, party at a mate's parent's place
lots of booze, cricket, swimming the their pool and lots of food
got my 15 y/o sister staying with us at the moment and coming along tonight, so I'll have to somewhat behave myself...

Local fireworks tonight - they finish before midnight. Then home for a couple of contemplative beers to plot and scheme for 2014

Playing drums with some mates at a sports club...

Minimal drinking, but its worth a few dollars...

Tonight I'm playing at the oranna pub at blacksmiths NSW ... I'm taking my own brew with me as I don't like what's generally on tap also the line at the bar will be to long ... So esky in dressing room . Real beer .. Reel rock .. Yep at 48 I'm still trying my best to keep rock alive and local and yes I get paid .. Always a bonus have a fab New Years to everyone

Having a few friends around for a bonfire in my back yard. Just got the fire permit so as long as the wind doesn't pick up it's all systems go.

Taking a keg of hefe & a keg of English Pale and my jockey box, to a mates place. About 10 going and was only organised yesterday, which often turn out to be the best.

Flew back to work today. Drinking coke zero, eating almond chocolate and watching the league while the girlfriend and her sister are getting trashed at my place and getting ready to go out. Happy New Years!

Im on a house boat on the river thames, found a decent bottle shop and got these bad boys for the evening

unnamed (1).jpg

its only 5pm here but happy new years to all you guys back home, hope it was a good one!

I might add ill be picking up a few extra cans from the mini mart as well, hopefully score some budvar

Latest posts

Back