Nsw Champs @ Bathurst Or Aussies @ Canb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floppinab

Reaction score
Hello kids,

Was thinking of doing at least a 1 nighter maybe two at one of these major events in the coming months. Any interest or existing plans to go to either to co-ordinate transport & accomodation??? I think I should be able to get a leave pass to one (both would be pushing it), and SWMBO is already trying to lock in a different function on one of the dates, so I need to block out one of the weekends pretty soon!!!!

Gav.
(Stewing over my long planned Smoked Porter for a midweek brew, smell is nooooiiiicccceeee!!!!)

Hello kids,

Was thinking of doing at least a 1 nighter maybe two at one of these major events in the coming months. Any interest or existing plans to go to either to co-ordinate transport & accomodation??? I think I should be able to get a leave pass to one (both would be pushing it), and SWMBO is already trying to lock in a different function on one of the dates, so I need to block out one of the weekends pretty soon!!!!

Gav.
(Stewing over my long planned Smoked Porter for a midweek brew, smell is nooooiiiicccceeee!!!!)
might be able to give you a lift that way depending on whats happening? might be visiting the inlaws that weekend in orange will let you know.

I will be going to Bathurst for both days, missus in tow, then staying an extra day, so can't help you with a one nighter, but a lift up would be OK

Mmmm sounds like a possiblity Mike barls, you going up on the Friday (day,night???), what days are you planning to judge??? Could bus/train it back to Syd on the Saturday/Sunday easily enough.

most likely friday night at this stage. ive broached the subject but need to bring it up again.

Back