NSW annual pub crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the uisual then. Start at the Brau, walk to the Lord Nelson at 10.30am (they open that early?) then the Aussie, then Harts.

What ferry do we catch to get to Newtown?

you can catch this one
stock-photo-10613267-tooth-fairy-rubbing-belly-and-brushing-beard.jpg

im going to get a train.

no idea, pm me and ill give you my phone number and you can keep tabs on us. or follow me on twiter and ill try to remember tweeting where we are.
that goes for anyone else who wants to track us down on the day. cant promise ill answer but ill try.

the lord nelson opens at 11 am and the australian hotel opens at 10:30 am

barls said:
no idea, pm me and ill give you my phone number and you can keep tabs on us. or follow me on twiter and ill try to remember tweeting where we are.
that goes for anyone else who wants to track us down on the day. cant promise ill answer but ill try.
cant get out till SWIMBO gets home early arvo, will sniff you out in Newtown Barls, or perch at the Union till you show

Have fun bastards.
The pub crawl once again falls on the same weekend as our annual motorcycle pilgrimage into the mountains.
We'll be camping in predicted temps of minus five degrees, with only what we can carry on a bike.
But we will have a **** off big fire.

mikec said:
Have fun bastards.
The pub crawl once again falls on the same weekend as our annual motorcycle pilgrimage into the mountains.
We'll be camping in predicted temps of minus five degrees, with only what we can carry on a bike.
But we will have a **** off big fire.
mate seriously the thread for this started back in feb, and dates have been discussed a few time.
its a bit late to complain about the date.
have fun up there mate.

Hello guys !

I would like to join to this event to take advantage to meet some of you and may be new beers too. I'm not sure what moment during the day I will join with you but I will be waiting to new posts with more info about the "pub tour".

Cheers !

Working AM Saturday and Sunday.

If I leave work early, it'll be to take the family to the footy in Wollongong. We're split Dragons and Eels fans and could be a good day for me this year.

So I'm out, but I did mention something about being unlikely earlier in the thread.

yeah you will be sorely missed. whos going to keep fatz in line now?
looking forward to it

sorry boys - had a shocker of a day on the Friday and couldn't away from the deep south. I'm sure you didn't miss me.

Latest posts

Back