Nrl 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wraith

Reaction score
Ive just started an AHB NRL 2007 tipping comp in oztips.

Any interested brewers pm me your email address and i'll send you an invitation to the comp with instructions on how to join, registeration with oztips is required (this is free)

Thanks
Wraith

No cost to join, dont know what the prize will be though, we can work that out during the season I reckon

No cost to join, dont know what the prize will be though, we can work that out during the season I reckon

PM sent.

In the S14 comp Doc has organised, the winner's prize is a bottle of brew from each non-winner.

I'd be happy for some thing similar in this one

Sounds good microbe, Every non-winner must send a 750ml bottle (or 2 375ml) of one of their brews to the winner

Wraith

The tipping comp is complete and we have a winner, congratulations to microbe! excellent tipping mate.

Final standings are:

Rank Total Tipster

1 112 microbe

2 109 jdsaint
2 109 wraith78
4 105 Brown_dog
5 101 wallylanger
6 98 kiwi_greg
7 94 Bijengum

In accordance with the comp rules every non winner owes microbe a longneck of their brew, email him to organize shipment. I sent mine today.

Wraith

Thanks Wraith,

I look forward to tasting your virgin saison.

cheers,

microbe

Were there two ahb NRL tipping comps running side by side?
I was entered in Oztips 93089 with 17 tipsters.

Yes, Wraith started one (only seven participants) then Doc started the other one which gathered more tipsters. They were both on OzTips.

I went in both

Well if anyone from the 17-man tipping comp wants to send me a beer, PM me for my addy.

Well if anyone from the 17-man tipping comp wants to send me a beer, PM me for my addy.
You have put your finals tips in haven't you Josh? I know you've got a pretty healthy lead but it's not over yet!

Cheers,

microbe

I don't know how non-submitted tips are given out but you did get one this weekend - probably for the Eels. You still have a three point lead with only five games remaining. Good luck for the remaining games.

Yeah it seems away games. Beats getting donut.

I'm getting my tickets to the EELS vs dogs game on Tuesday. Carn Parra!

Back