Not Using Brew Enhancer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LAGERFRENZY said:
Is Santa Halal Certified?
Well he doesn't seem to shave, Deer are Halal and because his suit isn't solid red (it's broken up with white, black and gold), he isn't breaking any rules.
Santa seems pretty halal

Darren the Drunk,

Mate, I bloody hope you know that you're welcome here. We know you are new and I believe you've done very well articulating your point. The AHB crew love something to talk about and often use this place argue..... it is therapy.

Stick around mate and post again soon.

Zorco

Just putting it out there but imagine we gave people, not races or religions, I don't care which magic sky fairy you believe in either, we are all just people, reasons to like us rather than reasons to hate us.

Yes we poms love you colonials, that's why we invented roundabouts for you so you wouldn't get confused with your traffic intersections.

Zorco said:
Darren the Drunk,

Mate, I bloody hope you know that you're welcome here. We know you are new and I believe you've done very well articulating your point. The AHB crew love something to talk about and often use this place argue..... it is therapy.

Stick around mate and post again soon.

Zorco
reported for being off topic

Bribie G said:
Yes we poms love you colonials, that's why we invented roundabouts for you so you wouldn't get confused with your traffic intersections.
We are not amused

Can everyone please stick to the topic of hot fermented halal off topic colonial roundabout malt extract?

Bribie G said:
Indeed, there are so many bloody Aussies who still don't get roundabouts that it really astonishes me.

Oh and, hot ferment no good and use halal malt instead of sugar/dextrose to produce a better beer.

Roundabouts wouldn't be a tenth of the problem that they are if the things weren't so ******* uselessly small. The huge ones actually work quite well. Half the ones in Brisbane are more like drive overs than roundabouts because the deadshits put them on bus routes.

Anyway yeah.. get the temp down to around 18-20 or at least stable in the low 20s. More malt, less sugar generally = better beer.

LAGERFRENZY said:
There's a Rant Thread and a In the News thread if you need to post your politcal and philosophical manifesto. This is a General Brewing Techniques thread where people discuss making better beer.
Yes you are right about the forum purpose but if you really believe your own crap...why do you make the previous comments you did. Your comment which I quoted is intended to sound intellectual but your actions dont support this. Sorry if this sounds a bit heavy but these "two bob each way" comments are so frustrating. I WILL NOT raise anything political again and only stick to the purpose of this forum. I apologize for raising this issue in the first case and accept that was a error on my behalf. I did not think it through. I am well informed on this issue have a strong political position but which has no place here. Hopefully this ends it. Thankyou

...on the "beer" issue. Thankyou for all your comments about the temperature. THankyou Zorco.

One more thing, in other forums you can respond to each member at the point where they make a comment. Can this be done here as I think it is on right that if someone has taken the time to share their knowledge, you acknowledge this. If it cant be done, no probs but not sure. Thankyou

Do you mean multiple quotes in one reply?

Replies are sequential so you can't traverse back a page to respond directly underneath (if that's what you meant) but you can quote more than one reply within your own post.

Bottom right of the post you wish to quote first is an icon called 'multiquote''

manticle said:
Bottom right of the post you wish to quote first is an icon called 'multiquote''

I use the regular "Quote" button all the time, but ... I can't believe I'd never noticed that "MultiQuote" button before (I'd had been going back & forth, copying and pasting stuff when ever I needed to multi quote. It was a pain in the arse).

It's hard to miss :blink: but somehow I missed it.

I WILL NOT raise anything political again

Hoo bloody ray to that. I will have to wrestle with my conscience for lampooning you. Apology accepted.

I wont raise anything political because my political information mostly comes from face book. Its been said before but next to a spray bottle of sanitiser a temp controlled fridge is the best thing for a brewer to have.

I'm rapidly reaching the stage of having no political opinions because civilisation is going to the dogs anyway. The choice seems to be either commiserating with the corpse or dancing on the coffin.
Now where's my dancing shoes gone?

In any case, welcome to the forum, Darren.

DarrenTheDrunk said:
Yes you are right about the forum purpose but if you really believe your own crap...why do you make the previous comments you did. Your comment which I quoted is intended to sound intellectual but your actions dont support this. Sorry if this sounds a bit heavy but these "two bob each way" comments are so frustrating.
The statement that you quoted was merely a vain attempt to drag this thread back onto topic as well as letting you know (as a newbie) that there are non-technical threads that are more appropriate to air political views on. Technical threads are usually well moderated.

Yes I was also guilty of going off topic with a few puns and quips mostly just bouncing off the lines of others. The humour here is fairly undergraduate in style but if I said anything to offend you then I too am sorry. Now, back to making better beer!

Back