Nomad Brewing Brookvale - Monthly Sessions with the Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Recently in Sydney staying at Beacon Hill, I dropped down into Nomad Brewing at Brookvale, on the Northern Beaches just North of Warringah Mall. Nice range of beers, couple of IPAs, APA, Saison, an absolute killer strong Stout.

On a bit of prying I found out that they use a range of top ingredients such as Maris Otter etc so not a hopped up Joe White outfit.

Cosy wee bar area, prices not too bad - about $7.50 a schooner. Quite hipster free as well, a few locals when I was there :p

I signed up for their email list as the bar guy says they have regular Q&A sessions with their brewers for home brewers and anyone else interested, so I offered to post on AHB.

Next session, on Thursday 30 June as below:

nomad.jpg

nomad2.jpg

Well worth a look in as well if you are in the area, it's just off the main drag at Brookvale behind the Centrelink office and OK street parking as it's in a light commercial area.

Just to jack in on this, my American BBQ outfit will be cooking on site at nomads this Saturday. Love to see you down there, I'll be happy to offer a discount to any AHBers. Great excuse to check out the nomad brew range.

Latest posts

Back